whats the deal with the younger 20's something wiggers?

What did it run?

Originally posted by sonic03snake
What did it run?

they were good for mid 14’s i think.

Originally posted by sonic03snake
What did it run?

Lou that was my old car…it actually ran pretty good until Darkstar and gearhead fucked it all up. It ran neck and neck with a supercharged WS-6.

:cool:

Originally posted by 1320
Lou that was my old car…it actually ran pretty good until Darkstar and gearhead fucked it all up. It ran neck and neck with a supercharged WS-6.

:cool:

:zzz: :jerkit:

Originally posted by Darkstar
i have a few 13 sec timeslips. how many 13 sec timeslips do you have?

:smiley:
i have a bunch of 10 sec.time slips so what does it mean on the street = nothing

Originally posted by Shaggy
:zzz: :jerkit:
x 80 bajillion

i have a 13.4 timeslip. too bad brian owns the car now and its sitting up in his wrecking yard. :frowning:

it actually ran pretty good until Darkstar and gearhead fucked it all up.

is that a fact? Ok Mr. I-use-speaker-wire-as-battery-tie-down.

It ran neck and neck with a supercharged WS-6.

from a roll or a stop? Cause I hung neck and neck with a s/c roush from a roll, whupped his ass from a stop, then whupped it again with him spraying a 75 shot.

All gearhead ever did to the car was throw that tranny in it. And fix whoever set the timing to 43 deg. 13.7 w/crappy 2.2’ 60ft = low 13/high 12 with a good launch, which is just where a DSM with a 16G, stock injectors, and a piece of shit front mount should be.

No tie -down = No PRP racing :smiley:

Originally posted by HaNnIBaL64
i in no way shap or form preach rocca wear and dont wear southpole plus i drive a mustang. i can in no way shape or form ever be considered a wigger. i have though been called the only white boy to drink henny.

It doesn’t matter what you wear… everyone has their own taste. I wear roca wear and don’t in the slighest way consider myself a “wigger” nor should anyone. No one has any place to pass judgement on people cause i hate to rain on anyones parade but your not perfect either. You need to look at it like this: To each their own…

There are soo many of those around…They are probably inexpierenced kids anyway…

hannibal, why you have so much hate towards wiggers, do you yourself wish u were one? it seems to me like you think you are some tough shit but ain’t nothing but an internet bitch. Nobody give a fuck about your views on wiggers. Your comments are much like the turd mustangs like you drive, you heard one, you heard them all. Your views on everything are as played out as my posts on “some one stole my _____ again”, soooo please PLEASE :stfu:

Originally posted by Cutty
Your views on everything are as played out as my posts on “some one stole my _____ again”, soooo please PLEASE :stfu:

:rofl:

i saw cutty in this post so i knew id see something about his stuff getting stolen!

Originally posted by Cutty
hannibal, why you have so much hate towards wiggers, do you yourself wish u were one? it seems to me like you think you are some tough shit but ain’t nothing but an internet bitch. Nobody give a fuck about your views on wiggers. Your comments are much like the turd mustangs like you drive, you heard one, you heard them all. Your views on everything are as played out as my posts on “some one stole my _____ again”, soooo please PLEASE :stfu:

when you grow a few inches and can talk to my face proceed to say what you have to say. till then rock the g body and the NWA while living in your gangsta paradise. :rolleyes:

and since when did i single you out as a wigger? get over your paranoia asshole and read wtf people type instead of assuming.

Originally posted by HaNnIBaL64
i in no way shap or form preach rocca wear and dont wear southpole plus i drive a mustang. i can in no way shape or form ever be considered a wigger. i have though been called the only white boy to drink henny.

redneck:D

Originally posted by P8NT-BALLAH
not u ,well maybe,but for sure HaNnIBaL64!!!:smiley:

Originally posted by Darkstar
is that a fact? Ok Mr. I-use-speaker-wire-as-battery-tie-down.

from a roll or a stop? Cause I hung neck and neck with a s/c roush from a roll, whupped his ass from a stop, then whupped it again with him spraying a 75 shot.

All gearhead ever did to the car was throw that tranny in it. And fix whoever set the timing to 43 deg. 13.7 w/crappy 2.2’ 60ft = low 13/high 12 with a good launch, which is just where a DSM with a 16G, stock injectors, and a piece of shit front mount should be.
:bsflag:

Hate to rain on the parade (naturally, the cobra is certainly an exception), but the Mustang has def become the wigger car of choice IMO

First off, I doubt Hannibal was hating on the style of dress… but moreso the attitude that went along with those guys. I live in the Hill and I can certainly testify that wiggerism is stupid and annoying. Dressing ghetto-fab is fine… to each their own… but once you incorperate that regressive ghetto attitude that comes along with it, that makes you a wigger, and that makes you look stupid

Hell I had my BOSS/Fubu phase too back in the day… but i never acted a fool… there is a difference

.o2

*post is not directed towards anyone in particular, since i know none of you, being a noob and all