whats the deal with the younger 20's something wiggers?

I can fix the whole problem with “wiggers” real quick. I grew up and lived in D.C. for 18 years. We can round up a bunch of these kids and drop them off in S.E. for about an hour or two. Then we’ll go pick them up (the ones that are still living) and see what they think.

Funny thing is I grew up “in the hood” and I don’t act like that.:smiley: :cool:

Originally posted by RacerXXX
I can fix the whole problem with “wiggers” real quick. I grew up and lived in D.C. for 18 years. We can round up a bunch of these kids and drop them off in S.E. for about an hour or two. Then we’ll go pick them up (the ones that are still living) and see what they think.

Funny thing is I grew up “in the hood” and I don’t act like that.:smiley: :cool:

I know what you mean. I spent a year living on the corner of 2nd + Woodbine in Harrisburg… It’s like miniature Compton, or at the very least it’s the worst part of town… and the funny thing was that the black kids (not being rascist, but i was the only white kid on the block) whose parents were on welfare and their brothers and sisters were on drugs acted less ghetto than a good chunk of the kids I went to Shaler with.

:gives:

Originally posted by Shaggy
:gives:
X2

Originally posted by 1320
Lou that was my old car…it actually ran pretty good until Darkstar and gearhead fucked it all up. It ran neck and neck with a supercharged WS-6.

:cool:
What did you expect, you sold it to a retard.:smiley:

fuck those wiggers…
i would have beat there asses…

Originally posted by highwaters
I live in the Hill

:cool: i have a couple of friends that live up on the ‘foothills’ of the hill. I’m down in south oakland

Hate to rain on the parade (naturally, the cobra is certainly an exception), but the Mustang has def become the wigger car of choice IMO

First off, I doubt Hannibal was hating on the style of dress… but moreso the attitude that went along with those guys. I live in the Hill and I can certainly testify that wiggerism is stupid and annoying. Dressing ghetto-fab is fine… to each their own… but once you incorperate that regressive ghetto attitude that comes along with it, that makes you a wigger, and that makes you look stupid

Hell I had my BOSS/Fubu phase too back in the day… but i never acted a fool… there is a difference

.o2

*post is not directed towards anyone in particular, since i know none of you, being a noob and all
:tool:

Originally posted by delsloow
:cool: i have a couple of friends that live up on the ‘foothills’ of the hill. I’m down in south oakland
south oakland is like kiddie land now a days, go there about 10 years ago. my sis lives in homes court. besides that lady that stabbed her BF to death nothing happends there. A good part of every ghetto in pittsburgh it pretty tame now, a lot of the projects are gone. hannibal, you are fuckin hilarious man, i can’t wait to grow up and be just like you. What ever happend to the supercharger…oh wait you really are full of shit.

Originally posted by Cutty
south oakland is like kiddie land now a days, go there about 10 years ago. my sis lives in homes court. besides that lady that stabbed her BF to death nothing happends there. A good part of every ghetto in pittsburgh it pretty tame now, a lot of the projects are gone. hannibal, you are fuckin hilarious man, i can’t wait to grow up and be just like you. What ever happend to the supercharger…oh wait you really are full of shit.

you dont even rememeber what it was… please correct yourself and come back again.

Hate to rain on the parade (naturally, the cobra is certainly an exception), but the Mustang has def become the wigger car of choice IMO

First off, I doubt Hannibal was hating on the style of dress… but moreso the attitude that went along with those guys. I live in the Hill and I can certainly testify that wiggerism is stupid and annoying. Dressing ghetto-fab is fine… to each their own… but once you incorperate that regressive ghetto attitude that comes along with it, that makes you a wigger, and that makes you look stupid

Hell I had my BOSS/Fubu phase too back in the day… but i never acted a fool… there is a difference

.o2

*post is not directed towards anyone in particular, since i know none of you, being a noob and all
Yea, every mustang and camaro i see has a kid with his hat on sideways. Who are you kidding. I think your talking about every ricer ive seen. Ricer, not importers that is. Im not a hater, i like all cars and do not discriminate towards others like a few of you on here. :mad:

lou we all know you are a ricer

Originally posted by sonic03snake
Yea, every mustang and camaro i see has a kid with his hat on sideways. Who are you kidding. I think your talking about every ricer ive seen. Ricer, not importers that is. Im not a hater, i like all cars and do not discriminate agains others like a few of you on here. :mad:

Sonic you where your hat backwards, Don’t deny it. :blue:

lou

your pretty fly for a white guy

Originally posted by slowcamaro
lou

your pretty fly for a white guy
You bet.

Originally posted by sonic03snake
You bet.

a sub? that your a ricer. :boink :smiley:

You already failed at the 18 incher.:smiley:

No offense intended Sonic… It goes without saying that every make has its share of ricers/posers (with base models mainly, hence the reason i pointed out the Cobra as an exception… the ones I happen to see the most in are Mustangs/Cavs

hell ive seen quite a few base Golfs/Jettas riced out to the fullest extent extent as well. Its across the board.

Loosen that tie just a bit http://www.sportcompactracing.com/vbulletin/images/smilies/beerchug.gif

Originally posted by Shaggy
Sonic you where your hat backwards, Don’t deny it. :blue:

made me think of something…about 4-5 years ago I went in some club either in the strip or southside with my hat on backwards and the bouncer was like “you need to put you hat on straight” i asked why and he said “because of gangs…its a gang thing to wear your hat backwards”
I was like…“what about the gang that wears their hats straight???”:confused: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by P8NT-BALLAH
:smiley:
:bigok: :beer: