CALLOUT: CKY89

[quote=“cky89,post:39,topic:35770"”]

lol i tried running you a few times, i kept getting turned down.

idk i really dont think i could pull you

although i pulled that baby blue-ish auto 5.0 once

[/quote]

You had ONE SHOT, i was running a 1/4 tank of race gas (91 octane) and removed the 400lbs of random shit i usually have sitting in the back of my car… I was all ready to pwn some n00b’s and you were all like, ‘yo, i gotta go do shit and shit’ when i got there and you left… haha… And i dont recall YOU ever trying to line up a race with me…

And i dont know… it would be close… my cars slow as shit as is yours, but you got the madd clutch dumpin powas… Hmmm…

[quote=“ZOMGVTEK,post:41,topic:35770"”]

You had ONE SHOT, i was running a 1/4 tank of race gas (91 octane) and removed the 400lbs of random shit i usually have sitting in the back of my car… I was all ready to pwn some n00b’s and you were all like, ‘yo, i gotta go do shit and shit’ when i got there and you left… haha… And i dont recall YOU ever trying to line up a race with me…

And i dont know… it would be close… my cars slow as shit as is yours, but you got the madd clutch dumpin powas… Hmmm…

[/quote]

haha i had to go to work, i asked you 2 times and the one time you just like nonchalantly walked away and the other time you told me some nonsense about having to leave as well.

[quote=“cky89,post:42,topic:35770"”]

haha i had to go to work, i asked you 2 times and the one time you just like nonchalantly walked away and the other time you told me some nonsense about having to leave as well.

[/quote]

PANCAKES!

ill vouch for 02svt on the smoked clutch and the blown headgaskets, he’s not lying about that LOL. What have you been up to mikey??

and cky, it would probably be a close race, when i had my 91 jetta i would pull bolt on fox’s and mkIV gti’s about the same :ohyeah:

50mph+ roll would be a good race i would think simce the 5.0 is runnin low on the powerband and the gti is in boost

shrives you know i love you but you are madly in love with a girl :nono:

we all know car project > bitch. Even though you fuck the bitch we all know guys love it more when the car fucks you :slight_smile:

come and give me kisses sweetie

PS: the travman and the mad scientist started rippin the block apart until true 5.0 pulled up and told me i gotta pay for some kids face i broke like the motor

btw my gti isnt turbo, its a vr6, if you really want i’ll do a run in my gti. i dont like to beat on it too much though.

So no race after all this…:picard:

Well, at least theres mustang tech.:bloated:

[quote=“ZOMGVTEK,post:36,topic:35770"”]

dam… aparently this problem is larger than i thought…

I saw the kid at SG and he was talking shit about how he was going to pwn cky89 soo hard then gently caress his…errr… i dont think im supposed to say…

<<
>
>

[/quote]

Hmmm… Not exactly how I remember it. But I do recall you saying, “ya, that kids a fag.” But it looks like you two are [butt] buddies.

this thread wreaks of testosterone and pussy all at the same time.

buy my car cky89 and then we will know the outcome against all the stangs in this thread

This thread sucks.

[quote=“ZOMGVTEK,post:41,topic:35770"”]

[/quote]

Race gas (91 octane?) Did you mean race gas + 91 octane mixed?

cky89, i’ll race you.

[quote=“cky89,post:37,topic:35770"”]

and if you’re willing to buy me a pressure plate, my new head, head studs, seats, and boost my project, sure id love to run you before next spring. otherwise just wait it out.

and if your 5.0 is stock next year it WILL get beat. otherwise it may get interesting.

[/quote]

I am in no way trying to be a dick, but most m20 turbo e30’s really aren’t that fast…

why dont u just race him cky89???

i guess option #2 would be to measure weiners :gotme:

[quote=“Shockwave179,post:54,topic:35770"”]

I am in no way trying to be a dick, but most m20 turbo e30’s really aren’t that fast…

[/quote]

So thats it. A boosted e30 is what im supposed to be scared of?
By the time thats done, dont you think my car will of been
modded also?

[quote=“Shockwave179,post:54,topic:35770"”]

[/quote]

yeah you’re right 350-400 wheel is slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

[quote=“layzie,post:50,topic:35770"”]

buy my car cky89 and then we will know the outcome against all the stangs in this thread

[/quote]

hahahaha you have no idea what i’d do for that car.

although i do have 15g’s sittin in the bank…

its 14k :wink:

[quote=“layzie,post:59,topic:35770"”]

its 14k :wink:

[/quote]

its soooo tempting but unfortunately its money i need to live on for the next year.