CALLOUT: CKY89

dooooo it

[quote=“layzie,post:61,topic:35770"”]

dooooo it

[/quote]

word, do it and win your money back in money races :tup:

you can be a real life brian earl spilner

if selling it after a year wouldnt be so difficult to get back what i got it for id probably consider it. id just sell all 3 of my cars and buy an old daily. and smoke people in it.

but i’ll give you $14 for a ride in it :stuck_out_tongue:

(edit) jay smolinski
i can vouch for the kid when he says “this kids fag” ill run your vrsiqqq!! in the fucking smart car.

[quote=“Big B,post:64,topic:35770"”]

(edit) jay smolinski
i can vouch for the kid when he says “this kids fag” ill run your vrsiqqq!! in the fucking smart car.

[/quote]

when and where? i’ll kill the queer ass 3 cyl diesel.

I KNOW MY VR6 IS SLOW. GET THE FUCK OVER IT YOU DOUCHEBAGS.

I still think the vr6 will give that stock stang a run for its money.

[quote=“95xbird,post:66,topic:35770"”]

I still think the vr6 will give that stock stang a run for its money.

[/quote]

eh, but if i lose (prolly will) i’ll never hear the end of it. id rather run it when i finish my other car where its a guranteed win.

but since i guess 350hp cars that weigh next to nothing are slow…

[quote=“cky89,post:67,topic:35770"”]

eh, but if i lose (prolly will) i’ll never hear the end of it. id rather run it when i finish my other car where its a guranteed win.

but since i guess 350hp cars that weigh next to nothing are slow…

[/quote]

So what if you lose and they harrass you.How much trash can they honestly talk when a stock VW 6’r kept up with his mighty GT.I think I already know the outcome and it will be close.

I also noticed you work for W/H Toyota Williamsville.What do you do there?I’ve been a parts guy at the OP store for 3 years now.

is his stang stick? what stock power do they have to the wheels?

the only thing i ran similar was a beat auto LX and that went in my favor.

[quote=“95xbird,post:69,topic:35770"”]

I also noticed you work for W/H Toyota Williamsville.What do you do there?I’ve been a parts guy at the OP store for 3 years now.

[/quote]

i’m just a regular tech. i started a month ago, dont even have my tools there yet haha.

[quote=“cky89,post:70,topic:35770"”]

is his stang stick? what stock power do they have to the wheels?

the only thing i ran similar was a beat auto LX and that went in my favor.

[/quote]

I don’t know if his is AODE or stick.They make roughly 215 bhp so maybe 175rwhp.I just asked him in a PM to race me tonight but I guess he had prior plans.I am positive I would pull a bus length though.

[quote=“cky89,post:71,topic:35770"”]

i’m just a regular tech. i started a month ago, dont even have my tools there yet haha.

[/quote]

Whatya think about little Timmy and his big ol eyes popping out of his head.That guy worked for the OP store about 2 years ago and Mark Gonzalas(SM) shit canned him.So he went to work for Culligan.

[quote=“95xbird,post:72,topic:35770"”]

I don’t know if his is AODE or stick.They make roughly 215 bhp so maybe 175rwhp.I just asked him in a PM to race me tonight but I guess he had prior plans.I am positive I would pull a bus length though.

[/quote]

do ittttt

do you mean tim p?

we have 2 tims.

[quote=“cky89,post:75,topic:35770"”]

do you mean tim p?

we have 2 tims.

[/quote]

I don’t know his last name.The guys stands about 5 foot tall and is round like a beach ball.

[quote=“95xbird,post:76,topic:35770"”]

I don’t know his last name.The guys stands about 5 foot tall and is round like a beach ball.

[/quote]

LOL ohhh the sport bike lover. now it all makes sense haha

[quote=“cky89,post:77,topic:35770"”]

LOL ohhh the sport bike lover. now it all makes sense haha

[/quote]

Ya I think thats him.We used to put little step stools and phone books at the parts window so he could see over the counter.He used to get crazy pissed.lol

lmao. do you know bryan cody? he’s our parts guy in williamsville. that guy is HILAROUS.

Ya Brian is a cool guy.I haven’t had the pleasure of meeting him personaly though.But talked to him on the phone many times.BTW Next time you see Jason tell him Larry says he is a douchebag!