CALLOUT: CKY89

lol alright. he’ll probably be reallllllllllllllllly confused.

This thread had gone down pretty far. Yes my car is stick. And im not going to brag about beating your car.

[quote=“cky89,post:81,topic:35770"”]

lol alright. he’ll probably be reallllllllllllllllly confused.

[/quote]

No way.He will know.I call Jason almost every day to check numbers and when he answers I always say “Whats up douchebag?”.

k, i never claimed my gti was fast, i can prove where i said this multiple times as well. so we can get that part of this straight. you called me out based on the assumption that you could beat a car that you didnt even know the make model year or motor specs of. thats pretty lame.

i’d be more than willing to bet it would pull my gti. its a comfortable daily driver and it handles fucking amazing. thats all i ask of it, if i wanted it fast i would buy bigtymers S/C kit, or a turbo kit.

[quote=“HYBOOST,post:52,topic:35770"”]

Race gas (91 octane?) Did you mean race gas + 91 octane mixed?

[/quote]

Nope… straight 91…

I normally run 87 :wink: LOL

[quote=“95xbird,post:83,topic:35770"”]

No way.He will know.I call Jason almost every day to check numbers and when he answers I always say “Whats up douchebag?”.

[/quote]

ohh lol. alright i should be in friday, if he’s there i’ll tell him

Can I race in cky89’s place???I’ll even put VW badges on my car to fool you!

[quote=“TheKID,post:48,topic:35770"”]

it looks like you two are [butt] buddies.

[/quote]

O RLLY?

I wanted to race him before, he apparently wanted to race me, and it never happened… Thats about as far as it goes…

Ill go cry in a corner now…

[quote=“ZOMGVTEK,post:88,topic:35770"”]

O RLLY?

I wanted to race him before, he apparently wanted to race me, and it never happened… Thats about as far as it goes…

Ill go cry in a corner now…

[/quote]

Yes,Go cry Emo kid.

[quote=“95xbird,post:87,topic:35770"”]

Can I race in cky89’s place???I’ll even put VW badges on my car to fool you!

[/quote]

you can just run him in my car

as long as you replace the gas you used :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“cky89,post:84,topic:35770"”]

k, i never claimed my gti was fast, i can prove where i said this multiple times as well. so we can get that part of this straight. you called me out based on the assumption that you could beat a car that you didnt even know the make model year or motor specs of. thats pretty lame.

i’d be more than willing to bet it would pull my gti. its a comfortable daily driver and it handles fucking amazing. thats all i ask of it, if i wanted it fast i would buy bigtymers S/C kit, or a turbo kit.

[/quote]

When did I say I thought your car was fast. All I ever said was you need to stop talking so much shit and acting so tough if you cant back it up. The make and model of your car is in your sig… All I had to do was google it…

Enough with all this damn bickering.Just effin race already!Get it over with.

Obviously I wanted to. I made the thread…

[quote=“TheKID,post:93,topic:35770"”]

Obviously I wanted to. I made the thread…

[/quote]

Mainly directed at cky89.Sounds like he will race ya though just to end this thread.Time will tell.

[quote=“TheKID,post:91,topic:35770"”]

When did I say I thought your car was fast. All I ever said was you need to stop talking so much shit and acting so tough if you cant back it up. The make and model of your car is in your sig… All I had to do was google it…

[/quote]

no you make it sound like im bragging about my VW being fast. i was never talking shit or else i would have called you out. im not tough?:shrug: im a fucking toothpick for christs sake. and you typed in project snky and turbo bmw’s came up? who woulda thought…

[quote=“cky89,post:95,topic:35770"”]

no you make it sound like im bragging about my VW being fast. i was never talking shit or else i would have called you out. im not tough?:shrug: im a fucking toothpick for christs sake. and you typed in project snky and turbo bmw’s came up? who woulda thought…

[/quote]

No I typed that in for your fucking vee dubb obviously. As we all know, “Project Shitty” isnt gonna be done til spring.

[quote=“TheKID,post:96,topic:35770"”]

No I typed that in for your fucking vee dubb obviously. As we all know, “Project Shitty” isnt gonna be done til spring.

[/quote]

k, well you can build your dime a dozen shitbox american made crap, while i build a properly built turbo bmw and it’s likely the only one in WNY.

do some fucking research before opening your mouth. for how much i’ll have into my car total compared to what you’ll put into your car for the same amount, my car is going to blow yours out of the water.

and if you wanna look some shit up

look up super ETA motors, e to i head swap strokers, and hx35 turbo setups on e30’s

Dam, its like a married couple in here…

“one 327ix runs here with holset. 8,5:1 pistons and hestec. pushes 400-450hp and is very fast, almost no lag”

taken straight off of bimmerforums.com

[quote=“cky89,post:97,topic:35770"”]

k, well you can build your dime a dozen shitbox american made crap, while i build a properly built turbo bmw and it’s likely the only one in WNY.

do some fucking research before opening your mouth. for how much i’ll have into my car total compared to what you’ll put into your car for the same amount, my car is going to blow yours out of the water.

and if you wanna look some shit up

look up super ETA motors, e to i head swap strokers, and hx35 turbo setups on e30’s

[/quote]

I remember a few weeks ago you saying “I love fox bods” Fuck this.
/thread.