Callout: Muscle50, Cobraman04 & 01AudiS4

I know I can’t take Jesse, I just wanna see how much he pulls on me. Fuckin’ love that car of his. You better not have put it away for the winter already! Lets not forget who taught ya those superb rowin’ skillz you have!

Cobraman, I’m ready to do it again. This time my car won’t register 500 missfires by the time I’m out of 1st gear…

And 01AudiS4, you said you wanted to see how your ride does against a Stg3, well then, lets do it. Shit, you might even be Stg3 yourself by now…

Lemme know whats up…

LOL.

jesse’s car is one of the quickest/cleanest ones on here. its snowing and shitty out, and for the last 2 months the car would be sideways in the street.

LOL

Yeah, who doesn’t like that car. I’m not even into mustangs anymore and I still get mahogoney when I look at it.

Sucks to have such a beast that can’t tear it up all but 6 months out of the year. Is he in the 10’s yet?

its DECEMBER…lol… pretty much everyones summer car is away

How about racing Muscle50 with J&J driving?

mine is still out in the snow…thanks 01AudiS4

i have the muscle5izzo keys in my possession :baby: :nono:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y78/TurboLS1ss/IMG_0302.jpg

:gtfo: I will race you there…

where? to my dresser 3 ft away? i win

:blah: you don’t need keys to start and drive a fox body mustang

you do with ones that gives a magnetic key signal in the key fobs :wink:

jesus that 5.0 is fucking HOTTTTT.

:retard: ugh 90’s mustang not cadillac

i said key fobs not keys :retard:

he has a different security system wired up :slight_smile:

LOL…December Call-Outs…the only racing now is with 4x4 or Winter Beaters

No shit, lol. It could be sunny out all day, with clear streets, but the pavement is still going to be 35 degrees.

I’ll run you on the :tspry: … AWD vs AWD pwns winter.

C’mon people. We can do 3rd gear pulls, whatever works. I wish I had my shit straight the day I bought my car in April…but I had no choice and only just got it running properly by Sunday night when I picked it up in Michigan.

I guess I’m just a little pissed that now I have my car right and I see nobody worth wasting my gas on…on the street.

So who in this area is running strong with all 4-wheels spinning? Any quick STi’s, or Evo’s around? Just tryin’ to have a little fun.

sry man my cars been put away for about a month now. we’ll have do it again once it get nice again

Thats cool bro. Next spring works.

I was up at your work last week gettin’ some more shit for the house…didn’t see ya there. You get anything done to it yet? I know you were planning on a few things…