Attn: Shalerpunk

When my “shitbox” is done with its horrible turbo platform. I want you to race me so you can lose after calling my car shit. Maybe you’ll get lucky and find some paint for your prizm primer boy. I mean face it. Your swapping motors out of a SUZUKI SWIFT. That has to be the dumbest thing I have ever heard of. You sit here and call me on and that my car is shit. When I go to the track you better be there cause I’m tired of the pussy little prizm boy talkin shit on my ride. At least my ride has PAINT. Your primer is even falling off your car. YOU ARE PATHETIC!!! :madfawk: :wtcslap: :drama:

look you little faggot stop talking shit till you have somthing completed…

Don’t make me UPS you a fucking box of razors…

i see the more things change the more they stay the same

how things going over there eric?

No…I’ll race that boy N/A. And I have changed. You are all still retards and think I’m not doing shit to my car. If i need a digital camera to take pictures of my turbo parts that i have. I will do it. And as for the v-6 you’ll see it next year. NOTICE i don’t really talk about it yet. Cause i’m not even starting on it till after summer when i am done at Penn Dot.

Razirs razors razors razors…

You getting the subliminal message yet.

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU STUPID MOTHER FUCKER!!!

I’m going to eventually supercharge my motor but I’m not on here every week picking picking fight with people on how bad ass it is and how flawless my 13 year old paint is and how a sunbird is better then a 03 cobra…

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

Wow I’m done talking to you. You make no sense. Razors? Cobra’s? Bears oh my? I just don’t get you. This has nothing to do with this thread. I don’t see your name as ShalerPunk. This thread is towards someone other then yourself.

Yeah you are starting shit (god fucking figure) with shalerpunk and talking out your ass again.

The razor comment is refering to you sucking at commint suicide

The Cobra is the refering to your comments at blue.

Is that a better picture for you you fucking retard or are you on drugs now and suffering from memory loss…

No i said my paint WAS as nice as blues. Once again you take things way to far. Now my car has been hit and ran 3 diffrent times in a month. My front and rear bumpers need painted bad from bad drivers. Shaler started this on-going fude by calling my car a shitbox and a shitty platform when he drives a GEO PRIZM thats a total downgrade from my car. My car is much better over all in any aspect. And suicide? And razor? Please inform me of this razor thing. Cause I know nothing about it.

BREAKING NEWS: Nobody gives a fuck about sunhawk or his busted ass ride. More at 11.

this is evident because you are STILL ALIVE…

This picture reminds me of you…

My damage is barely noticable. Just not what it used to be. Its got spiderwebs on the bumpers from the stress of the impact. Like I said this thread is directed towards Shaler for ripping on my car when he needs to look at his own.

1. This is Pittspeed.com, not Pittlookhowshinymypaintis.com

2. NOTHING is a downgrade from a 13 year old Pontiac Sunbird. There is a point where things bottom out, and your Sunbird is at that point.

3. You’re a douche. Shaler knows he has a shitbox. The fact that you retaliate to his insults in such a serious manner only further validates your idiocy.

You really are a retard.

I have done nothing to you Sight you start on my car of course i’m gonna get on your back bout yours.

Oh fo sho ho!

I have 74357234879863621357485684 times more respect for Shaler than Sunhawk. Shaler may have (extremely) questionable taste in platforms, but at least he doesn’t rice 'em out. And he’s doing a swap that’ll (literaly) more than double his HP (granted he’s going from 49-100 :wink: ). He’s doing what Hot Rodding is all about. He has a Metro at his disposal. He has a Swift at his disposal. He put 2+2 together and did the swap. Hell, I’d take his Metro when it’s done for a daily. :stuck_out_tongue:

But Sunhawk, you drive one of the ugliest worst cars I believe GM ever produced. An 80’s J-body 'vert… with a ton 'o rice mods no less. You talk 'bout a V6 swap or a Turbo… but you’re not doing it. And hell, the V6 swap NA might still be slower than Shaler’s 100hp Metro. The V6s that came in those things stock were p00p. Go die.

-TJ

Yea well he said its a shitty platform. And PittSpeed yea i’m taking an 18 second car and setting it into the 15’s thats alot of damn work for a car with not to many upgrades for a 2.0

All the upgrades for this car are for the v-6 which i have one in my possession and can post pictures.

I don’t care about your car. I care about your BULLSHIT attitude and how you are a fucking asshole kid who doesn’t know his ass from a hole in the ground.

I’ll get my friend to scan my pics of it. Along side my convertible. And i’ll even post an engine picture if you like.

great you told us about the stupid fucking swap.

WHEN YOU ARE DONE BUILDING THE MOTOR THEN WE"LL Fucking care. Untill that happends you are worse than a fucking bench racer…

THEN STAY OUT OF MY THREADS IF YOU DON’T CARE BOUT MY CAR. THIS WHOLE THREAD IS FOR SHALER PUNK. If its to hot for you stay out of the kitchen then