Check this site out OMG haha

Hey guys long time no see.
Just wanted to post a website that i think is halarious
seriously check it out. I think you’ll like it.
http://www.eurotuned.com/multimedia/gti_vs_civic.htm

the honda wins just simply cuz its pull a drift the whole race

y post 2x?

:greddy2:

I accidentally forgot to add the link and i hit back
not thinking. Sorry bout that. So how have you guys been?

I thought you quit the site…

Did you buy your 5.0 yet :kekegay:

I saw that a couple years ago but it never gets old

No i actually ordered my turbo manifold and my intercooler. In preparation of my turbo. I’m getting a ball bearing T-25 with talon intercooler. So i’m saying that will set me up for a good 55hp gain. And once that is on. I am currently building a 3.1 turbo hybrid for it. with 16 psi and a touch of nitrous. The one off of v6z24.com ran a 12.3 with the same setup i am running. But for my 2.0 I’m just strapping one on to get used to having a turbo. But i’m not bragging it’ll be around a year for that cause the internals to hold 16psi and what not are 5,000 kit its all but the valves. But anyhow yea i just wanted to say hi to all and give a big whats up.

\

is this your final answer or are you going to change your mind again and buy a austin martin and do doughnuts infront of my house screaming how gay 4 bangers are and are a waste…

You know sort of like when you were on your 5.0 kick…

I’l build one sooner or later its my favorite car. But i saw that hybrid 3.1 beat a mustang cobra in the quarter. So i think i’d be happy with my sunhawk after that. For some reason i get sick pleasures from my Sunhawk. Oh well, I guess we all have a preference.

4 bangers are junk and a waste

thank you for your usless input…

Hey whatever your heart desires man. I’m doin what makes me happy. I don’t mind if you don’t believe me. Maybe one day you’ll see who knows. My 2.0 turbo will be at the track in about may. I have to finish up suspension b4 i go. It’ll never sway again i hate it i don’t want all my weight on the rear wheels from how bad my stock ones are. So after my CM springs and KYB fully adjustables are on then it’ll be there so bout mifddle of may i’m calling 15’s. Not bad for a 12 year old car. with a stock 98 hp.

i’m fn around my car is a 4 banger…

I didnt watch it cause the music annoyed me

I know I was fucking around also unless you want to fight online :dunno:

I dare you to race pittspeed’s “in-house” Cobra. :kekegay:

$100 says you could throw the sunhawk off a cliff and it wouldn’t match blue4’s trap speed… And he is running a nice guy, but its not exaclty an all out drag car here.

I said on the internet that it beat one. I didn’t say i’d beat anything. It all depends on track conditions and if the car runs as good. It may run a 16 with my luck who knows. I am satisfied with what I am doing thats all that matters. I’m not trying to start anything. Its just diffrent seeing a 12 year old Pontiac Sunbird running good track times. I mean it’s not gonna be a monster by any means. All i know is me and my friend have put alot of wrench time behind my car to bring it where it is today. And its not going to stop there. Cause i’m not gonna be satisfied until i have to get a stronger transmission. Which this 3.1 setup is called the tranny snapper so thats when Ill be happy. Its just a fun car to drive on the weekends thats bout it. Its no Chevelle or Mustang or Camaro. I just like to have fun and go fast. Sorry for even bothering you with the whole thing just enjoy the halarious link.

that video was gayer than Dale Earnhardt Jr.

he’ll never build it, so why bother