Attn: sunhawk

http://www.corral.net/forums/showthread.php?threadid=477428

definitely better than the sunhawk

buy a sunfire, its goes good w/ your cockyness

3,900 doesnt sound too bad

sounds like a pretty good price to me

heh, i donno if I want a kid that thinks his sunfire is cool to have a mustang he cant handle…

other then that its a cheap fox body.

Originally posted by 8Grand
heh, i donno if I want a kid that thinks his sunfire is cool to have a mustang he cant handle…

its a sunbird!!!:slight_smile:

Originally posted by 8Grand

don’t worry about him… he’s from uniontown, that’s where all the REAL racers are from…

Originally posted by turbovw18
don’t worry about him… he’s from uniontown, that’s where all the REAL racers are from…
Damn dude get over it. You want to move into one of my rentals, so you can say your from UNIONTOWN:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :tounge:

Originally posted by turbovw18
no all the real racers are on the interweb making sure their vw is clean enough to do the comb forward in the paint work…and to find someone to do the mods for them

all wait thats you

Originally posted by ragtop86
no all the real racers are on the interweb making sure their vw is clean enough to do the comb forward in the paint work…and to find someone to do the mods for them

all wait thats you

is this even english???

what the fuck are you talking about

I think Ragtop and Turbo VW are in love:love: :tounge:

Originally posted by whitey
is this even english???

what the fuck are you talking about
I’m talking about turbovw thinking he is so much better than everbody else with his comb forward and his vw that he doesn’t even do the work on and how he says he is from the interweb and how his signature says somthing about big dick all and how he is the fakest person on this board is that clear enough for you

I’m talking about turbovw thinking he is so much better than everbody else with his comb forward and his vw that he doesn’t even do the work on and how he says he is from the interweb and how his signature says somthing about big dick all and how he is the fakest person on this board is that clear enough for you

hahah are you serious???

haha you are making fun of the way he styles his hair!!! hahaha

lame

his car is fast for what it started at…

some people do not have the tools and knowledge to do all the work them self. guess you would realize this when you wake up and realize why performace shops are in business…

hahah are you serious???

haha you are making fun of the way he styles his hair!!! hahaha

lame

his car is fast for what it started at…

some people do not have the tools and knowledge to do all the work them self. guess you would realize this when you wake up and realize why performace shops are in business…
look i’m not gonna start another argument with people on here because some jerkoff keeps fucking with me i guess us redneacks just have a different way of thinking than yuns rich folk who are so much better than us . it will just end up in post changes and the thread being locked so that yall get the last post . so i’ll just save you the trouble and instead of posting my opinion i’ll say you guys are right i’m wrong fuck ut mustangs are the worst car in the world anyone from ut is a redneack and can’t spell or type and you are all better than me i think that about covers it master

ps no knowledge and no tools = lame

look i’m not gonna start another argument with people on here because some jerkoff keeps fucking with me i guess us redneacks just have a different way of thinking than yuns rich folk who are so much better than us . it will just end up in post changes and the thread being locked so that yall get the last post . so i’ll just save you the trouble and instead of posting my opinion i’ll say you guys are right i’m wrong fuck ut mustangs are the worst car in the world anyone from ut is a redneack and can’t spell or type and you are all better than me i think that about covers it master

ps no knowledge and no tools = lame

haha, now its going to come to that… get the hell out of here with your bull shit us and them…

and our knowledge is other things i guess you could say. dunno didn’t grow up working on cars I grew up working on computers.

ps not building your own computer = lame :slight_smile:

i had to buy mine assembled… it’s a laptop. :smiley:

i put together my old desktop… most reliable box ever… too bad i was fucking retarded and put a Celeron in it :frowning:

who the fuck cares where people are from get the fuck over it

haha, now its going to come to that… get the hell out of here with your bull shit us and them…

and our knowledge is other things i guess you could say. dunno didn’t grow up working on cars I grew up working on computers.

did build it myself everything i do i do myself i guess i’m just multi tasking so now how can you put me down

ps my brother works for IBM as an engineer were do you work on computers at all he also built the steerable missile for the us goverment when he worked for rathyon damn redneacks don’t know shit do they

Originally posted by 91GSteggy
who the fuck cares where people are from get the fuck over it
x2 if turbo vw would of let it go or if his buddy whitey would of let it go you wouldn’t have to read this shit