People about my sunbird.

Alright people anybody who wants to diss my car can on here so lets see what things OTHER then the wing you can make fun of. Well, you can the wing 2. www.sounddomain.com/id/sunhawk
Let the bashing begin haha.

Okay people…quick poll

A) Just delete this thread

B) Lock thread and write some sort of smart assed reason why

C) Move thread to efighting…again.

D) Leave the thread and let everone get a punch in.

Originally posted by 1320
Okay people…quick poll

A) Just delete this thread

B) Lock thread and write some sort of smart assed reason why

C) Move thread to efighting…again.

D) Leave the thread and let everone get a punch in.

D. without a fucking doubt.

Need to break the n00bs in proper.

D:D

majority rules…flame away

Deleate and leave a redirect to the efighting thread…

with all his posts I think he is our new attention whore, Mitsu Girl is going to be pissed…

Wing…guess thats already been discussed;)

APC…don’t think it really needs to be covered.

Neons…:eek: :greddy:

clean car but overall:puke:

Originally posted by sunhawk08
Alright people anybody who wants to diss my car can on here so lets see what things OTHER then the wing you can make fun of. Well, you can the wing 2. www.sounddomain.com/id/sunhawk
Let the bashing begin haha.

1. Its a Sunbird.

2. Its a Sunbird

3. Its a Sunbird convertable

4. You are trying to make a Sunbird cool

5. Sunbirds are not cool

6. Stupid faggot wings will not make a sunbird cool

7. High school kids are not cool

8. High school kids that drive sunbirds are definately not cool

9. high school kids that drive sunbirds and think they are pimp and put gay wings and rims on them are the least cooles people ever.

10. Its a slow, ugly, worthless, retarded piece of shit. You have the typical faggot high school kid attitude of “HEY EVERYBODY!!! LOOK AT MEEEEEE!!!” Well, you are achieveing your goal. But all those people that are looking at you…you know, the ones you think are snickering at you? Well, they really are snickering at you. In fact, im sure as soon as you pull away the snickering turns to full blown laughter.

Originally posted by Darkstar
1. Its a Sunbird.

1. Its a Sunbird

2. Its a Sunbird convertable

3. You are trying to make a Sunbird cool

4. Sunbirds are not cool

5. Stupid faggot wings will not make a sunbird cool

6. High school kids are not cool

7. High school kids that drive sunbirds are definately not cool

8. high school kids that drive sunbirds and think they are pimp and put gay wings and rims on them are the least cooles people ever.

9. Its a slow, ugly, worthless, retarded piece of shit. You have the typical faggot high school kid attitude of “HEY EVERYBODY!!! LOOK AT MEEEEEE!!!” Well, you are achieveing your goal. But all those people that are looking at you…you know, the ones you think are snickering at you? Well, they really are snickering at you. In fact, im sure as soon as you pull away the snickering turns to full blown laughter.

8.5 out of 10 …ive seen you do better than that mikey.

I don’t know how i became the attention whore but damn. 1320 obviously hates me.:frowning: listen dude i just wanted to hang out in Pittsburgh and see what pittsburgh has in the sport compact and racing scene i don’t race i just like to be there. I don’t want anybody thinking i think i’m hard or something

majority rules…flame away

best mod ever.

This post = :greddy2: attempt at fitting in after he made him self look like a jack ass.

8.5 out of 10 …ive seen you do better than that mikey.

meh, im tryin to take reservations and type at the same time. Its fucking up my vibe.

I don’t know how i became the attention whore but damn. 1320 obviously hates me.:frowning: listen dude i just wanted to hang out in Pittsburgh and see what pittsburgh has in the sport compact and racing scene i don’t race i just like to be there. I don’t want anybody thinking i think i’m hard or something

You are a product of the fast and the furious. In your mere 20 posts you have refered to the fast and the furous 2 or 3 times and want to be “part” of the racing scene in pittsburgh IE the people who sit on the side of a 1 mile stretch while traffic is blocked so you can cheer on your favorite car.

you = :greddy2:

You can add me to the list too.

I dont think ive ever seen a a Sunbird Convertable with a gay wing and thought to myself “Damn, the guy that drives that must be a badass motherfucker.”

So I think you’re ok as far as that goes.

can we add another to the growing list of people that bought new cars because people on the internet didn’t approve of their current ride?? This is the question folks.

Originally posted by taco
can we add another to the growing list of people that bought new cars because people on the internet didn’t approve of their current ride?? This is the question folks.

Well, theres Greystallion, BlackZ28…

who else?

Originally posted by taco

:rofl:

the almighty “future” Integra :scared:

:smiley:

lose the spoiler, APC sticker, pedals, and floor mats. and it will be a nice car.

Originally posted by Darkstar
Well, theres Greystallion, BlackZ28…

who else?
:sadwavey: