Attn: Sunhawk You gotta check this out dude!!!

http://www.wtfhost.com/userfiles/darkstar/DALEJR.JPG

You could win that shit hands down nugga! Go for it!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl:

HOLY FUCK!

LOOK dale Jr is view this thread too!

it hurts, it hurts so bad

:bowrofl:

Notice i said people say i RESEMBLE him. Doesn’t mean i am him. Like Shaggy looks like Shaggy big deal. And dude quit bein gay cause i could unleash on you.

he’ll unlease his one eye trouser snake and try to fuck you :eek:

unleash what? Herpes on my asshole? :rofl:

Listen fatass don’t even make me start. Its PittSpeed not fuckin JerseySpeed stick to your own board or something.

:owned: by :gaysex:

Dude i swear to god i’ll knock you the fuck out. This is a car site not o i’m funny on the interweb site. Don’t hate on me because i can get an errection unlike your fatass that claims he eats pussy all the time and i guarentee they are all ugly i swear i need my sisters digital camera so i could just post a few girls i have dated. And you’d shut the fuck up.

P.S. And everyone that has seen my car doesn’t think its as bad as you make it seem. So don’t knock till you see it cause the 5 or so people that have seen it say it looks bad in the pic but not in person i’m actually surprized so shut-up already.

LMAO its OC MARYLAND you you stupid fuck…

its still not PA so whatever he’s not even in the right fuckin state to be on here

Suncawk Auto-thread responce:

Hey guys everyone tells me my car isn;t as bad as you all make it out to be.

Repeat x 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Because he was making alligations about my car and pep boys. half my shit was ordered for 1. For 2 I’ll meet anyone just to shut you up bout my ride quit dissin it damn.

you are a white boy from union town start talking like it or fuck a sheep or somthing stop talking like dissss… ok?

Dude you know nothing about me for 1. For 2 if you meet me you’ll see thats just the way i type. And bitch i’m Def. whiter then you’ll ever be (and i’m not racist) I bet if you meet me your perspective will change about me. That would be like me telling you i am better then you when i don’t even know you. So i ask of you to not judge me until you know who i am the way i haven;t judged you because i don’t know who you are.

dude really shut the fuck up. You sound like a broken record…

:rofl: