this kills me

http://www.pittspeed.com/gallery/view_photo.php?set_albumName=importfusion&id=jaw_03318

from a roll, it might :kekegay:

after i saw that…i was so glad i didn’t go to that show

the sad part is that the owner really thinks its cool, and you can’t tell him otherwise.

these guys are the type that want to fight if you say something about there car

hey maybe thats one of suncawks “boys” :kekegay:

“the paint is beautiful for a 14 year old car…”

not a speck of dust on it…paint is better than jays car even though his car is brand spankin new :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

Yup you bet your sweet ass. It’s flawless paint and 14 years doesn’t mean anything if you’ve seen it then you’d say damn it is nice paint so fuck off bitches. And people wonder why i don’t come to meets. Think bout it there are Chevelles that have original paint and look nicer then alot of new cars. If you live in steel shitty it will fuck it up for sure. But anyhow like i said it all depends on how much care goes into your car. And your damn right theres not a touch of dirt even underneathe of it so kiss my white ass bitches.

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

hes getting a little pissed :kekegay:

Hey blow me i love my ride and i don’t care what you have to say bout it.

P.S. Its a 1993 dumbass do the math. :greddy2:

what i don’t understand is what do their friends say??

If i did some stupid shit like that I know many people that would be like…thats not a good idea…it looks bad.

even my wife who doesn’t even know a lot about cars would see that on the street and laugh…come home and say guess what i saw today…this awful riced out cavalier

I’m just trying to figure out who is looking at that & thinking it looks good.

did they have judges at that show?? what did they think??

woudl you please just shut the fuck up already? i mean shit i tried to take up for you on here in the hopes you would change the way you look at things. Wow, was that a big fucking mistake. Please A) shut your mouth B) only speak when your spoken to and C) burn your fucking car and piss on the ashes. I wouldnt even use it as a BBQ pit. You suck and your car sucks even more. Im tired of reading your bullshit. I could really give a flying fuck less about your paint, your wing, your fucking neons, or anythign else pertaining to your car. Please leave and never come back! Hopefully one day you can stop being a ricer, but till that day comes you and your car and go fuck yourselves.

Love always,

Hannibal

yeah he has real nice paint after he drilled the holes for the fuckin wing. /yourself

yo…you got some colored wire looms up in that engine bay?? :bigthumb:

1. Don’t care about your opinion
  2. That cavalier is worse then mine
  3. I love my car
  4. Your Avatar sucks
  5. You suck
  6. I’ll stay where i feel i wanna be
  7. Get a life i’m not the 1 who starts this shit
  8. I just let people know what i’m doing to my ride i have no intentions of ever hanging out with any of you guys.
  9. Its typical to mod trans am’s,honda’s, and what not. How many people mod other cars. Thats called being diffrent. How many cars are there like mine? it may not be fast but it looks nice. Don’t judge someone for what they drive thats all i am going to say.

so…since you phrased it that way… you know yours is bad then…

yours = bad, his = worse…right?

i’m just going by the grammer you used

Earth to dipshit. It’s a fucking sunhawk with a big APC wing

Just because i don’t worry about how i type doesn’t mean anything. No my car at least has some half decent stuff on it. Even MY wing looks better then that 1. Grammer boy i live in Uniontown thats the way we type on the internet. We don’t act like we are super smart and sophisticated here. We are ourselves and don’t care what anyone thinks. Unlike P’burgh where if you have tinted windows your car is getting broken into for your system and what not. So shut up.

:bowdown: