this kills me

dont mind me i am just whorring through :blue:

HAHAHAHA its a fucking sunhawk?
You mean its a fucking SunBIRD
See Blueballs your a retard and a really bad liar its ok my name on here is sunhawk meaning that people can distinguish me from others. Sunbird is the name of the car i drive. Hey hows your blue camaro by the way? o thats right lol ANYHOW you are still owned by SleeperGTP last night if you remember.Sig says it all ladies and gentleman gotta go to that thread ownage to blue4

its so funny when people talk & don’t know what the fuck they are talking about

thats a classic quote

Sorry I meant to say, ugly piece of shit, But I gave you the benefit of the doubt

youre such a fuckin moron it aint even funny. 20 years old and still in high school. Your car sucks, drive it off a fuckin cliff. And sleeper didnt own me. If I ever see your piece of shit car, I’ll take a nice steamy shit right on the hood to compliment that spoiler

no 20 years old in college nice try man another lie to look cool perhaps? i mean according to everyone if i drive off a cliff the wing we keep me afloat, yes sleeper really did own you,shit on the ride and i’ll show you how good my swing was in baseball.

me and my gf were laughing our asses off… those kids thought that car was the shit!

you should of had video of it

this thread is teh gay :rolleyes:

thats what i don’t understand…and why i don’t go to many shows

so someone down in uniontown wrote this??

its a shame when they are real cars out there and they get no respect…then you get some morons that put some stickers wings neons and some other gay shit on there car…abd to think these are the kids that get the attention…

whats the car scene comming to

Well its alittle harder and more work to make the car faster. Its understood that v-8’s are faster the 4 cylinders. I like the way alot of cars look thats why i am into them. I mean youj put a Nissan Skyline with an R-34 to my left or a Z06 to my right i’m going with the skyline because in my opinion i like the way the skyline looks.

why would you use a skyline as an example, when talking about 8cyl’s and 4cyls.

you do realize a Skyline is not a 4cyl car

its a 6 just saying ok a supped up integra or a Z06? i mean seriously there is no comparison to a z06 blow me Blue go hope in that old camaro you have and drive away into the sunset.

:drama: :drama: :drama: :drama:

I’d take the Z06 over the modified integra.

You know, you have anger problems, and all of your comebacks have homosexual predilictions

:1320: :gives:

i think he is just making a point about taste in cars…

he said in a previous post that thats how they type on the internet in uniontown, so you’ll have to use your good reading comprehension skills when reading his posts

it goes beyond reading comprehension. I didn’t know they taught Uniontowner’s to type like that. Is it a publically offered course in their school system, or lack thereof?