I am going to a diffrent board

Fuck PittSpeed You are all pretty much gay that talk shit on everyone the drama this site has is almost rediculous. So i am moving to j-body.org A car website that people talk bad about everyone is stupid its supposed to be about people and they’re love for cars not they’re own opinions about everyone else’s car. So later assholes.

cya

God don’t pollute J-body.org with yoru nonsense too. They will still make negative comments towards your car. :rolleyes:

Do yourself a favor, use the search button first before you start asking what the best perfomance air filter is for your car.

Quitter

its official only pussies are quiters

:greddy2: :greddy2: :greddy2: :greddy2: :greddy2: :greddy2:

Bub-bye

x2… even better … pussies in convertable sunchickens’ :bowrofl:

I agree with that part, but the rest is e-garbage.

I have never seen this kid’s car. Anywhere I can find a pic of it?

1991 sunbird convertible, with a pep boys wing on it… and a bunch of apc interior shit.

93 GET IT RIGHT! :smiley:

I know it is a joke but I just want to see it

cool…dont let the door hit u in the ass on the way out

guess that means his paint will sparkle more

good riddence, faggot.
:rofl:

Maybe he left to attend the Dale Jr look-a-like convention…

stupid ass douche bag…my suncawk is soo pimp…look dude…i have a glow from under my car…i got that idea from the fast and furious…its soo pimp…but ppl say i look like dale jr…but fuck u guys b/c i bring most of the shit on me…soo im leaving this site…and going to be a post whore at apc.com or maybe better…wishiwasfast.com…by the way…boeing called…they need there wing back for there new plane design…does that wing give you good performance…u know…creating down force on the rear…when ur pos is FWD???

p.s. i think u look mildly retarted more than u look like dale jr.

tirekicker

:eek: :eek: