attn: ShalerPunk

I haven’t been on this site for how long and you still bring up my name like its going out of style. Summer 2006 my car will be done its already started on actually. So I hope your ready to race me or whatever by then and I look forward to even throwing some cash down on it. Also for all that hate my wing I hate it myself it will (yes I sunhawk king of wings) will no longer have the wing because I already have a new trunk and everything so that’ll make people happy. It would have been done this year but I had a mishaps on an 01 CBR 600 F4i which will be back on the road over next summer. (80mph+no counter-balances and not completely mounted front piece+loose gravel=life flight. :slap: ) Thank god for health insurance ($35,000 bill) Anyhow not trying to start anything just tired of him of all people to talk.

And to set it all straight i have a 2.0 turbo motor all forged internals,custom cam,and more then I feel like mentioning. Boost is also undecided because we have to see what all it can handle.15 pounds or so = around 14.1 compression so we still have to figure out what its going to be able to handle. Just to let all know I don’t think its a race car I’m just tired of having a 20 second car. So I figure why not your only young once.

Also pardon my rudeness to all I haven’t posted in a long while because of school and work I’m sure you guys know how that is. And I just also wanted to say hi to all.

huh?

Uh OH…grabs easy chair to kick back

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v213/jinxxycat/smilies/popc1.gif

you own a street bike…& your car is a sunbird …wierd combination.

all those mods are going on a sunbird??..well like dirty georg says… you can put a bowtie on a pig…

Life flight! Are you recovered now?

Well it was my friends he lets me ride it all the time so i’m buying it.What a dick move on my part i feel like an asshole for wrecking it. It just needs ferrings,stator cover,subframe,handle bar assembly and undertail. It’s not totaled but its in bad shape but its more then fixable.

Yea I’m ok now I have a compressed disc or whatever in my neck, and i have nerve damage in my hands(no gloves which wouldn’t have matter’d anyhow in this instance i had no skin on my palms it was so deep) when I lift heavy shit after a long period my hands shake.

But just to avoid the wise cracks i’ve done alot of maturing since last time I was on here.I come to make peace really as well. And I’m sorry for being an asshole before. And yes all this in my sunbird the parts are relatively cheap but 380 bucks every 2 weeks makes it take alittle bit longer.

squid.

Sunbirds are still gay. end of story.

Kthxbye

Sunbirds may be gay yes. But it all comes down to the love for your first car i guess. After I get this car done and the streetbike back on the road I plan on purchasing a brand new car making my sunbird kind of like a summer driver.

:rofl:

WHY!!!
how much love could you have for a first car if it is a SUNBIRD?

99% of the people in the world with a sunbird have love too. They would LOVE to get rid of it.

Pewter got rid of his first IROC, he has turned out kinda ok

Like I said Its just attachment to it. I’ve had it for 5 years now. Its paid off why get rid of it now I won’t get anything for it. So why not keep to have a fun little summer cruiser. Like I said by next year I’ll be car shopping so who knows what I’ll be getting next.

and the mullet went with it

sunbirds and GTP’s, same fuckin thing…

Nah GTP’s are way nicer then my car. Definately not the same thing.

Hopefully I am misunderstanding what you are trying to do. Are you trying to run 15 psig of boost on a 14.1:1 static compression ratio??

:bsflag:

what about 1980 Fullsize trucks :greddy:

oh hell no after around 15 pounds thats what it will be. I’m starting out with 8:5:1

mines not a 1980 :burnout:

hmmmm…interesting