Hasn't Been On

I have not been on in a while i appologize. But i now finished my summer class which i passed with ease. And i have 2 jobs now so i can finally finish Project Sunbird. I intend to finish my speaker’s i got plans with 3 amps, a capacitor, 2 Rockford Fostgate Punch’s and 1 Earthquake magma. And 2 Rockford 8" subs. Finally get my dvd player to hook up my PS2 inside. Then this winter i am going to get my full body kit from fxdesign. And i’m upgrading to the 3.1 L V-6 which i am going to build from the block up. With 5 Speed Muncii transmission.

So i need the following:

-2 Amps (i Prefer 1000 Watts)
-1 DvD Screen (Next Paycheck)
-Body Kit (Will Be Done This Winter)
-3.1 Engine Block & Components (Getting It Started This Winter)
-Tranny I Will Have Soon

I know its not much but it’ll give my car alittle more respect from alot of people and i think it’ll look good when finished.

good luck on the project…me and the shagster saw your car last week looked pretty clean …but have to loose the apc banner

Why… why throw your $ away? It’ll still be slow, and just look gh3y. Gotta love a car w/ system worth 10 times what the car is worth.

-TJ

O Thats Cool As Hell. Where Did You Guys See Me? Yea I Am Gonna Get A Rockford Fostgate Front Windshield Banner As Soon As I Get Some Extra Cash. It’s Been On For 2 Years Now LoL. And Its Gonna Be ALOT Of Cash For The Kit And Engine/Tranny But In My Mind Its Well Worth It.

P.S. My Car Is Worth 3,100 Bucks. Plus I Payed $75.00 For 2 2004 Rockford Fostgate Punch HE’s Cause I’ve Got Connections($150.00 Each By The Way For Full Price). I’ve Had The 8" Subs And 12" Magma For A While Now. So What You Mod A Camaro I believe. My Car Will Be “Respectible” When It Beats Alot Of Ricers. Besides How Can You Say A Built V-6 Is Slow When Its Not Built Yet Maybe I’m Getting Everything Ported Polished And Bore’d? All I’m Saying Is The Engine MAY Be Done By The End Of Next Summer Nothing Is Gonna Be Stock. Its All Going To Be Aftermarket. So Who Knows What Its Gonna Be Yet. It May Be ALOT Faster & It MAy Be ALOT Slower You Don’t Know Till Its Done. Its A LONG Way From Being Done Trust Me.

you were on 119 last thursday heading towards sony dooing about 90

Use it for a down on a real car.

-TJ

HAHA Yea You Saw Me Then. I Am Always Going WAY To Fast. Ask P8nt-Ballah You Ever See Me Obayin The Law Then My Car IS Broke Down.

your car is a fuckin turd, drive it off a cliff

Yea When You See My Car Then Your Realize The Hunk Of Shit Yours Is Son. I Have A 93 Sunbird That’ll Make Your Paint Look Like Shit. Not A SPOT Of Dirt On It. Ohhhh BTW Nobody Likes You On This Site. You Lie More Then Betty Crocker Has Recipes. Eat Shit. Wanna Be Hard With A Mustang Race My Boys Supercharged Mustang And See How Bad You Lose Or Even P8nt Ballah’s. You Got Nothin. I’m Not Worried About Engine OTHERWISE I’d Forget Getting All The Pretty Stuff Like Speakers The Block I Am Doing Is Gonna Be What I Do In Spare Time. I Think You Shouldn’t Race You Should Be Workin At a Snack Bar. Your Such A Bitch It Scares Me.

you been hanging out with cutty to much to make a post like this

Just Saying Slow That I Am Just Keepin People Posted On What I’ve Been Doin. I Am Barely EVER Gonna Be On Anymore. Just Letting People Know I Am Still Around And Still Doin Stuff To My Ride.

yeah it looked clean.

but, the stereo bullshit has been played out for many years now.
time for a upgrade :wackit:

I tried reading this but all the capital letters were too hard to read, gave me a headache, made me nauseous, I puked on my keyboard, got in trouble for destroying company property, lost my job, so my wife left me and took the kids, filed for divorce, drowned my sorrows in alcohol, crashed the T/A, was arrested for DUI, and am going to jail.

Thanks sunhawk08. :smiley:

Sounds like you are going to enjoy your project - have fun!

All I have to say is atleast you gave up the bullshit “preasure buying”. And don;t do twp different brands of subs (2 rf 8’s and a magama 12) that is just fucking retarded and it will look like you through what ever was for sale from the local thief.

Yea Maybe Your Right Bout Mixin Man. Just Wanna Give It That I Have More Money Then What To Do With Kinda Style Ya Know. Yea The Block Is Gonna Be A Pain In The Ass But It’ll Be Fun Once It Starts Lookin Like A Real Engine LoL.

If you want to put in a system, that’s fine, but thinking about major engine swaps is probably pointless.

:bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl: :bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl:

you are by far the stupidest person that Pittspeed has ever seen. EVER!

You are seriously trying to say that your car is better than Jay’s BRAND SPANKING NEW Supercharged Cobra Mustang, because it has better paint. And you think that swapping a motor and putting in a lame ass system is gonna get you respect. Well, I can tell you it wont. Its just gonna make people chuckle and say “haha, look at the moron who dumped all that money into a 93 Pontiac Sunbird”

Yeah, and I’m sure Jay’s fresh paint is better than 11 year old paint, no matter how well taken car of.

I don’t know how many times and ways myself and others can tell you to give up on your car. At best it’s a chick’s car. Anybody that bothers to mod one is an idiot. You’ll just waste tons of $ and time, and look like a complete ass clown in it. Save your $ and put it down on a decent ride.

-TJ