Hasn't Been On

http://pgh.neon-performance.com/avatar/The1SloACR/ricer%20assclown%20award.jpg

jays car is useed,but still better!

umm… you can bring your boys “supercharged mustang” my way, all he wants. I have a “Supercharged” Mustang too (with over 400rwhp) Trying to tell me your sunbird is going to give me a run? Youre a ricer to the 10th degree my friend. Drive that shit bag off a cliff, and buy a honda at least if you wanna do rice the right way.

this is tooooooo funny

x3

yes, it most certainly is.

Never said it would beat anything. .My friends has bout 400 hp at rear wheels as well. Thats why it won’t stay on the road when he shifts. But ANYWAYS, my daddy doesn’t buy my cars. I’m 19 years old and i’ll waste my money as i please. And people who would laugh at the nicest car of its kind can suck my dick. And Blue i work at a detail shop so lets see how flawless your car really is.

HaHa Ass Clown that didn’t come off Office Space or anything real original Tex.

ooh…400hp. If someone can’t keep a 400hp Mustang on the road, he should be driving a Taurus.

Go for it… but when you talk up your car on here, expect to get slammed for it. Darkstar has a V6 Maxima and he’s on the receiving end of some insults… and trust me, a Maxima is about fifty rungs up from a drop-top Sunturd on the coolness ladder.

1: you had an aluminium wing, for fuck’s sake.
2: a Yugo GV with fifteen miles on it and a set of Volk wheels might be the nicest Yugo on Earth, but it wouldn’t get any respect. Your car (and mine as well) are no different. The difference is, I know that my car is reliable transportation and not much more… you think your car R0X0R5!!!1!

Blue could be a lying fucktard, but I’d take his car covered in camel spit and elephant semen before I’d get behind the wheel of yours.

wow this thread is turning back into his Noob post.

he’s 19… he’ll grow out of it…

when i was in high school, i wanted to paint my CRX black, tint the windows red, and get an acrylic hood backlit with neon…

i wish i had a time machine so i could go back in time and beat myself retarded.

Yeah it also depends on what people are into (geez has this coversation be repeated over and over again) but blinging out your ride and talking shit on how fast it is, is just fucking retarded.

On a side note Just wait till I throw a Bigger motor in my pocket bike. I’m going to take it up PRP for times :smiley:

Maybe I’ll line up with Quick :smiley:

1.) My Parents don’t buy my cars… thats a known fact on pittspeed, I’ve had decently paying jobs that allow me to afford what I afford (not saying I’m rich, but i do ok).

2.) Ask and you shall receive. Looks extremely flawless

p.s. you still need to drive your car off a cliff

thats great. Theres probably about a half dozen four cylinders on the board that are putting out more than that.

Your stock (oops, sorry, i forgot that classy spoiler, It looks so great on the car I think it had to be OEM), Pontiac Sunbird wasnt cool the day it left the assembly line. It was a hunk of shit back then, and its a hunk of shit now. Busted ass domestic shitboxes do not age gracefully. You are the stupidest motherfucker EVER! EVER!!! You’re dumping money into a SUNBIRD! Before you drop and coin, I want you to say this to yourself, outloud:

“I am going to invest a a large amount of my time and money into tricking out my Ponitac Sunbird.”