finally started....

front end is stripped of sheetmetal, motor/tranny is hanging by mounts…

need to bust motor tranny out, and fish out all my wires for my stand alone fuel system…

then rip my dash apart, and save all the gauge wiring… then build my own dash out of sheetmetal or aluminium…

then delete vw gay ass wiring harness and heater box…

then reweld some stuff, weld in other stuff (smooth firewall), sand original paint, hang new fenders, weld in new rad support…

then strip the car to rolling shell

then paint the car…

then install flexalite heater core, and ez wiring harness, plus hook up electric speedo and gas gauge since im ditching oem cluster…

then install new ground control coilovers…

by this time, my block will be done, so that means i still have to order

pauter rods, je pistons, arp main studs, 72 lb injectors, new intercooler, all gaskets, fluids…

then assemble the motor, of course painting my block valve cover…

then order aluminium pipe to build custom intake manifold, get a tps sensor for mustang throttle body… mount that shit on my motor

drop motor back in, run al new i/c piping, hook up rad w/ new flexalite fan, build a 3 inch exhaust turbo back, check all my wiring, and hopefully all lights work and car runs…

then get it tuned in w/ the bigger turbo/ injectors

then proceed to race all of u fucks :slight_smile:

see u in a month or two…

going all out i c… i heard jay was to… but could be a rumor since i heard it from a douche…

anyway… sounds awsome… but what r ya doing about trannys?

is that it? :smiley:

you should be done by saturday right??? :rolleyes:

sounds good

thats it for now… still need drive shaft shop stg 5 axles, head work (running stock head/cams) and equal length turbo manifold. that will be next year, when i probably end up choppign the front end off and tube framing the front, lol…

:cool: Make sure that you fix that shifter linkage that kept you from race’n Burnie in u-town last year.:wink:

Originally posted by P8NT-BALLAH
:cool: Make sure that you fix that shifter linkage that kept you from race’n Burnie in u-town last year.:wink:

lol, will do. actually, im probably gonna weld up a rod running from shifter to linkage, and use heim joints w/ all thread for the rods… gotta get creative, dont wanan have to wait around a parkingl ot until wee hours of the morning before i am able to get a race only to find out i fucked my shifter up after having to prove my car against a n/a sentra, lol. Maybe i can rerace the sentra and give him a 10 car spot…

Originally posted by vw16vcabby
front end is stripped of sheetmetal, motor/tranny is hanging by mounts…

need to bust motor tranny out, and fish out all my wires for my stand alone fuel system…

then rip my dash apart, and save all the gauge wiring… then build my own dash out of sheetmetal or aluminium…

then delete vw gay ass wiring harness and heater box…

then reweld some stuff, weld in other stuff (smooth firewall), sand original paint, hang new fenders, weld in new rad support…

then strip the car to rolling shell

then paint the car…

then install flexalite heater core, and ez wiring harness, plus hook up electric speedo and gas gauge since im ditching oem cluster…

then install new ground control coilovers…

by this time, my block will be done, so that means i still have to order

pauter rods, je pistons, arp main studs, 72 lb injectors, new intercooler, all gaskets, fluids…

then assemble the motor, of course painting my block valve cover…

then order aluminium pipe to build custom intake manifold, get a tps sensor for mustang throttle body… mount that shit on my motor

drop motor back in, run al new i/c piping, hook up rad w/ new flexalite fan, build a 3 inch exhaust turbo back, check all my wiring, and hopefully all lights work and car runs…

then get it tuned in w/ the bigger turbo/ injectors

then proceed to race all of u fucks :slight_smile:

see u in a month or two…

Please dont paint or alter the body. Tuffest looking car around. I would leave it alone.:bigthumb:

Originally posted by sonic03snake
Please dont paint or alter the body. Tuffest looking car around. I would leave it alone.:bigthumb:

to extent i like it, but having a tetanis shot is required to work anywhere around the fenders… dont worry, im not getting to fancy. just sanding down and spraying it flat black… and luck will have it that a deer will run out in frount of me again making the front end fucked up once more…

edit— maybe ill keep my fenders that are f’d up and spray them black too just to pop on every once in a while for the beat up haggard cant run worth shit look…

lol, will do. actually, im probably gonna weld up a rod running from shifter to linkage, and use heim joints w/ all thread for the rods… gotta get creative, dont wanan have to wait around a parkingl ot until wee hours of the morning before i am able to get a race only to find out i fucked my shifter up after having to prove my car against a n/a sentra, lol. Maybe i can rerace the sentra and give him a 10 car spot…
:bigok: give him a 15 car start:rofl: got to love the boost.

Originally posted by BETRAYED93
going all out i c… i heard jay was to… but could be a rumor since i heard it from a douche…

anyway… sounds awsome… but what r ya doing about trannys?

my tranny is solved. i had a lsd in it all last yr and didn’t blow any up. axles are weak link now in drivetrain…

to extent i like it, but having a tetanis shot is required to work anywhere around the fenders… dont worry, im not getting to fancy. just sanding down and spraying it flat black… and luck will have it that a deer will run out in frount of me again making the front end fucked up once more…

edit— maybe ill keep my fenders that are f’d up and spray them black too just to pop on every once in a while for the beat up haggard cant run worth shit look…
:bowdown: :bowdown: