Attn: sunhawk

Originally posted by P8NT-BALLAH
Damn dude get over it. You want to move into one of my rentals, so you can say your from UNIONTOWN:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :tounge:
Just like this very smart person^^^^ stated.:wink:

where you are from doesnt make you the person you areā€¦this thread sucks

Originally posted by slowcamaro
where you are from doesnt make you the person you areā€¦this thread sucks
Xā€¦ I canā€™t count that high

turdovw18 did most of the work!!!but didnt have the tools or shop to do it in!!!i just did the welding & help fit the exhaust!!!:slight_smile:

damn this thread really fuckin sucksā€¦ i thought UT drama died like last month

hahaā€¦all from that statement directed at noone, just restating what was already said

seems like the ut guys are saltyā€¦ :crying: :crying:

ps: ragtop, would you like to come over and do my hair to your liking?

:finger:

it seems like UT people have a dick in their ass. In case you forgot, this is the internet. As long as you keep flaring up like a bad case of hemmoroids everytime someone says something bad about UT, we will continue to do it.

Just drop it.

Originally posted by BlkP42E
Just drop it.

nope :smiley:

youā€™re driving a uniontown truck. how can you talk :smiley:

Originally posted by BlkP42E
youā€™re driving a uniontown truck. how can you talk :smiley:

exactly. Itā€™s more of a backwoods mississippi/tennessee truck than anything.
And iā€™m not exactly driving it right now. The starter quit and I need to change the oil pan gasket. Whatā€™s really shocking is the starter is $17.00 and the gasket is $9.98. I was used to spending $80 for plug wires on the sho and $150 for a water pump. old trucks rock.
:smiley:
my point is - as long as we get a rise out of it we will continue to do it. When they can laugh it off, itā€™s all good. Ainā€™t the internet wonderful.

:bigthumb:

DUDE beatiful but i gotta sell my car 1st i need someone to take mine. And p8nt Ballah you need to wash your mustangs they gettin dirty. I know your a busy man i live 3 feet from you and i saw you 2 times total once walking your dog and 1 time in your garage. So if you ever need them washed PM me i can wash em all up for ya. ALL OF EM 4 CARS haha.

Originally posted by sunhawk08
DUDE beatiful but i gotta sell my car 1st i need someone to take mine. And p8nt Ballah you need to wash your mustangs they gettin dirty. I know your a busy man i live 3 feet from you and i saw you 2 times total once walking your dog and 1 time in your garage. So if you ever need them washed PM me i can wash em all up for ya. ALL OF EM 4 CARS haha.
JUST STOP OVER & DO IT!!!:smiley:

dude i never even talked to him haha. Heā€™d just see a tremendously big wing and this weird kid washing his cars. Heā€™d probably shoot me with his paint ball gun or somethin i know thats what i would do.

O i wash LS1 Babes car for her all the time and her car runs 12.90ā€™s and umm yea i handled that car just fine for all those saying i canā€™t handle a fast car.

dude i never even talked to him haha. Heā€™d just see a tremendously big wing and this weird kid washing his cars. Heā€™d probably shoot me with his paint ball gun or somethin i know thats what i would do.
he wont shot u,he told me that he wanted u to wash his cars!!!:smiley:

O i wash LS1 Babes car for her all the time and her car runs 12.90ā€™s and umm yea i handled that car just fine for all those saying i canā€™t handle a fast car.
:gives:

Yea ok iā€™m sure that 1 pewter;)

And BlkP42E thank you please keep your eyes peeled for me iā€™m still trying to find a buyer on mine.

find a buyer, then i will find you car. if you want to keep looking, look in the classifieds at www.corral.net