Attn: sunhawk

ighty then

Originally posted by turbovw18
haha…all from that statement directed at noone, just restating what was already said

seems like the ut guys are salty… :crying: :crying:

ps: ragtop, would you like to come over and do my hair to your liking?

:finger:
sure i will come do your hair for you when you want to meet up

Originally posted by ragtop86
:love:

Originally posted by ragtop86
what time is good for you? … you bringing the gel?

ragtop is a low life bitch… please get off my high society web site… we are to baller for your low status

:eek3:

what time is good for you? … you bringing the gel?
any time any place i’ll bring more than the gel

Originally posted by whitey
ragtop is a low life bitch… please get off my high society web site… we are to baller for your low status
i know , would you like your hair done too

in all seriousness who the fuck care who does what and who is better at doing it.

If we are going to do that we might as well become a faggot site and whip out our dicks and measure :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Sight N Sound
in all seriousness who the fuck care who does what and who is better at doing it.

If we are going to do that we might as well become a faggot site and whip out our dicks and measure :rolleyes:

i thought this was a car site…so people can brag on there cars and what they did…but maybe i am wrong

brag on what they did is one thing. Trashing some one about what they did not do and not knowing why IE tools a place to work to do bigger jobs or what ever is another.

Be the bigger person and if you are so good offer to help…

What a concept :rolleyes:

brag on what they did is one thing. Trashing some one about what they did not do and not knowing why IE tools a place to work to do bigger jobs or what ever is another.

welcome to the interweb

Originally posted by 2kaltima
welcome to the interweb

shit is that where I am I must have made a wrong turn at the sheetz… :tounge:

how much for the sunbird?

nice guys do… that’s why brian let me use the garage and did pretty much everything for me… because he is a nice guy and is good at what he does, and is a bigger person (in more than 1 way:eek3: ) … but brian is a great guy and JJ’s gets a :bigok:

but ragtop just doesn’t like me… who knows why, and more importantly who gives a fuck… just let his posts dictate your opinion on him…

well can some one help me out getting back to 279 west since I made the wrong turn :smiley:

MY winnies 5mm!:frowning:

Originally posted by Pewterss
MY winnies 5mm!:frowning:

you have a bangin wife so I guess it don;t matter to much :smiley:

you have a bangin wife so I guess it don;t matter to much :smiley:
TOUNGE :tounge:

nice guys do… that’s why brian let me use the garage and did pretty much everything for me… because he is a nice guy and is good at what he does, and is a bigger person (in more than 1 way:eek3: ) … but brian is a great guy and JJ’s gets a :bigok:

but ragtop just doesn’t like me… who knows why, and more importantly who gives a fuck… just let his posts dictate your opinion on him…

maybe he doesnt realize how you are like alot of th eppl on this board…

Ive known sonny way to long… hes always been a giant dick head since ive known him… i wouldnt have it any other way :69:

:eek3: :eek3: