Attn: Shalerpunk

its times like this that I wish your anus wasnt 3,000 miles away.

your missing my point I DON’T GIVE TWO FUCKS ABOUT YOUR CAR AND HAVN;T SAID ANYTHING ABOUT IT. I have been bashing your cocky mother fucking attitude not your fucking car you piece of shit.

15 sec 2.0 turbo thats going above and beyond decent. Everything on the turbo is a custom job. Its not meant to have the turbo. Hence a modern wonder of how everything works on it.

nothing like a kid with a 18 second convertable sunhawk with a giant wing to scare me away from a thread.

His cars share a platform I believe, it’s probably not “alot of damn work” at all, accept maybe wiring issues. But the point is he’s doing it. He has a motor and a car, and he’s making it happen. That’s what it’s all about. You have a motor and a car, and you’re going to take pictures of the two for us. :jerkit: Just want I want to see, a fucking hideous rice box and a beat ass worthless 60* V6.

-TJ

My hero

I’ve been bashing his attitude and his car. which are equally faggish.

winner

:bowdown:

dude lets by stock in strait razors and send them to his house…

we’ll go 50/50

he’s not worth it. I think taking bets on when natural selection finally catches up with him would be much more fun.

And TJ dude the stock sunbird v-6 runs a 16.5
I’m taking a v-6 bird throwing 20 psi and some n20 to it
I think it’ll run quite well. But anyhow I’m not talking bout it. Cause I’m still in the process of my 2.0 project. And another thing its a 1993 not and 80s style.

Hey suncawk,

Click on this link and look through all your posts. All they are is you turning some stupid thread into a pissing match over your Piece of shit. Or its you saying “welcome”

DIAF

http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/search.php?searchid=112287

All you homos make me laugh. I dunno where the razors come into play. I’ll just beat you with timeslips not words.

homos? see this is what I’m talking about. What ar eyou doing sunday faggot. Meet me somewhere and talk this shit. And you better bring a fucking army…

Your Cavy can look pretty when you cross second.

Sorry… it just loooooooooks like a 80’s POS. My bad.

Oh, and 20psi plus N20 (or hell, even 10psi alone) on a GM 60* V6? Have you done any research? Let’s just say those motors aren’t the most reliable in stock form. Do you think the block has the strength to contain that sort of cylinder pressure (assuming you spend the big $ to build all the other interals right… oh, and does anybody even make forged cranks, rods and pistons for 'em)? And at the end of the day you still have a Sunbird 'vert, a bitch car at best, with too much $ into it.

-TJ

Now you can sit there and say shit about me and razors and sunhawk is a fag. But i say homo’s its a diff story. I don’t fight. If you want to race my v-6 bring it on.

again I’M NOT RUNNING MY MOUTH about the perfoemance of my car you are…

Oh and the razor comment deals with your dumb ass trying to commit suicide and how you failed at it. Unless you made that shit up too for attention and thats why you “can’t remember” or “Don’t Understand” :jerkit:

he read it on the internet so it must be true…