call out: lavi with the white turbzz teggy

idk i have not gone all out at the track yet ill let you know when i do. im not saying that im faster then you but idk why you have to hate on my car so much i dont even know you,or your car from the look of it, its clean i dont know alot about camaros and i have never said that your cars slow or a pos so u need to stop “calling out integra” and ask the person when you see them not on a forum.

Idk, I stay hydrated with VitaWater, Gatorade, Iced Tea, etc…not healthy? maybe. I don’t give a SHIT :rofl

Nah that’s Kramer and Chuck
MOTHAFUCKA, I’LL KILL YOU…BITCH…FAG

:thumbup

hahaha +rep for you sir

Plz dont hurt me, I am only tough behind my moniter. I cant sustain another lethal knee kick from you again :lmao

You’re getting another high-force knee kick!
and Chuck is getting ball-tapped

hey man I was just told by my local gas station guy there that two kids came in there running their mouths about racing me and beating me. If I got beat, so be it…whatever you win some you lose some, but no races happened to begin with so Im a little confused as to know these people are then/…

BTW, im talking about exit 11 sunoco.

ok

:ahh

alright then were clear i never said that i beat you or anything about your car.and neither did That blue DA…we dont talk shit unless someone starts with us…idk who that fag that works at hess are but they lied.dont always listen to shit you hear

Brett really beat on me last night. :rofl
My neck still hurts and he nailed my nads.:eek

I wish I wasn’t so small and frail. I would stick up for myself.:shifty

Home is where you make it.

yah…I usually dont but he seemed like he knew who he was talking about and im at that gas station everyday and know the owner real well so I usually listen to what they have to say.

you like to see homos naked?

white mustangs are slow.

to be honest with you i say your car once why would i go saying i beat you…when i know i cant…atleast now, maybe next summer :slight_smile:

Joe Dirt?

+rep Your just a gold mine tonite

+rep for Murrdogg also, for the finish

+rep :lol

I POS is still a POS. It being fast only makes it a fast POS.

dont know. theirs alot of people out there that run their mouths (like me if you havent noticed :wink: