cazwrxtremesubaru187horsepower

You guys are so gay.
I don’t understand the “FWD SUCKS HUGE DICK BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH” and the “ZOMGZZZZ NEEEED RWDDDDDD”

:facepalm :Idiots

For a daily driver it doesn’t make that much of a difference… provided you drive like a normal human being. I don’t drive around in bumper to bumper rush hour traffic flooring it everywhere and doing burnouts, so FWD works for me. lol

It’s not even that, they talk about it all the time about how it sucks dick for “what they want a car for”. When in reality, they’d get shit on by a well set-up FWD car in auto-x or whatever they’re professionals at.

Drivetrain never matters. It’s how the car is set up. I know this, others do not.

That blue car is set up very nicely.

Considering you could be talking about 3 "blue cars’ right now…the best set-up one, the hatch, sold.

The one with my wheels

ohh ok :ninja

i dont mind it either. good for winter aswell. although ebrake FWD burnouts are the shizz!

jk.

FWD sucks ass because you can’t do this.

http://gallery.dislense.com/d/58181-2/20080315_drift_training-tokol_airport__DSC8456.jpg

That is all.

durdadurr

:facepalm

you can think whatever you want. i’ve had both, and i know which one i like. i’m just trying to help him out

You say that as if you’re an expert that’s had multiple RWD, FWD, and AWD cars to base off. You had ONE junk FWD car (by junk I mean, a cruiser, NOT a car to race in any shape or form) that was a boat with stock suspension or close to it. And now a stock low power RWD car.

I guarantee if you had a very well set-up early 90’s civic hatch, 94-01 integra, NX2000, older Sentra SE-R, scirocco, coraddo, old GTI and compared it to the car you have now, they’d all out perform it as well as other RWD set-ups.

and, idk if you’re looking at it like Benny does with the being able to kick the ass end out, but that’s not getting you anywhere either. Grip > Drift on a race track.

never said i was an expert, and i know there are many FWD cars that would kick the mr2’s ass, i’ve experienced a FWD car that wasn’t even high powered and i hated all the wheelspin.

different strokes for different folks. if everyone felt the way i did, there would be no 10 second civics or scirocco race cars out there. that’s clearly not the case.

woo woo

wow thats my slow class i can run with wrx ?

Beat me to it Chuck. I’m surprised anyone even knew about that beast. Short lived fame…