MuddyBlaza > VR4

I could hold him off until about 80 and then he would pull me in. Kinda sucks because the times he said he runs weren’t what I was looking for. I have to do a pressure test and tune-up and I will meet up with him again.

:tup: Good races and no BS.

:tup: i heared he raced a lil red hatch recently also

What kind of car was muddy blaza in? I’m not familiar with his screen name and was just wondering.

camaro SS vert… light mods :snky:

you said the times he posted but didnt feel like finding them on the barf, what he run???

13.4 @ 104 if i remember correctly :tif:

sounds like a good race, maybe a vid would be awsum.

hahaha your slow

hahaha go keep up with Ryan.

Wanna race?

lol

whats wrong with a 13.4 who knows i might be faster than that :snky:

BTW i just joined the forum

More detail please jack… :tup: kill kidd

nothing, better then my 15.5

I think you are faster than that, at least I hope so. I should be quicker than that…

Welcome!

I do. :wave:

Shit Skrappa… I have to leave work early tonight to get fitted for a tux (I needed a larger crotch :wink: ) but I’m available after that if you want to get some runs in. Do you have any synchromesh in stock? How hard is that to put in?

99LS1VERT - Are you quicker than 13.4? Have you done anything since then? Please tell me yes, or I will cry.

I have 3 qts. left, waiting for your larger crotch. Everything is hard to do on your car. Tonight my work out for me, I most likeley will be in the Hybrid area after 7ish.

hmm… wonder what hybrid wants to fill that beast. I’ve been leaking and I can’t tell where. I’ll have to give them a ring and see if they have 20 mintues to help me out.

99LS1VERT - Are you quicker than 13.4? Have you done anything since then? Please tell me yes, or I will cry.[/QUOTE]
the only thing i did since then was i removed about 250lb of speekers from my system so i maybee a 13.00 flat :gotme:

that sucks for me.