Center console cup holders

i have the cup holder that attaches onto my vents.

i just use the place where its meant for my cup…maybe s14s are different then s13s.

just shows that s14 > s13.

^^Your officialy not allowed to buy an s13 samson.
lol

92-95 Ford Taurus have a cup holder and coin tray that will fit right under your cd deck where that little storage tray is, I believe there is some slight modification needed to make it work but the only thing that wont fit IIRC is a Large Fat burger drink

Thats the cup holders to be exact

yeah, for taurus seem to come with all the good shit. Brakes AND cupholders now! :smiley:

Don’t forget efans lol

I had one of those, They fit pretty well if you take the time to modify them slightly, roughly half an hour to get them to look nice. You’ll find that if you use the lower din, the holder wont fold out properly, but if you use the top din you cant access your cd player when your holder is deployed.

i had it, i used it, i sold it.

Maybe we shouldn’t make fun of Ahmed when he mentions Taurus stuff anymore… I agree, Taurus cup holders, Efans, and Brakes…Our 240s are no better than Tauruses.

nice idea…but nothing is better then the ashtray!!!

In my kouki I have one of those car gum holders (juicy fruit) like this: http://images.smarter.com/300x300x15/34/23/511823.jpg in my cup holder area, along with whatever I’m drinking (usually coffee)…it wedges them both in there so the drink doesn’t flop around…some times it helps to have a napkin in there also (tim hortons always leaks)…

fyi, starbucks has these green little sword things they put in the mouth opening to plug it…what a SAVE!

when i had my 180, i just took out the ashtray.