checkin out the new club

hey guys, just got myself signed up and membered with TNC. I have also been a member of TPC Toronto Prelude Club since 2004. I have heard some good things about these forums and since i recently bought a 98 Altima i thought i would join up. I always enjoy learning about the cars i drive, im still kind of a nOOOb, but that is why i bought the altima, so i can try more DIY jobs.

guess i’ll do a quick search now and see the regular things i can expect to go on the car :drivin

Yes… The good thing about this club is that there are only a few assholes on this board. I’m one of them.
To make your stay a better one, you may want to get rid of that POS Honda in your Sig. Try a pic of the Altima. This is a board of Nissans and most of the drivers despise Hondas.
Other than that, welcome. I like your style. Colour coding your sig to match the colours of your cars… Nice touch. It’s always great to learn and what better to do it on than a Nissan. Welcome Welcome

nice car. now that you’ve met tnc’s official asshole. im tnc’s resident post whore. also sometimes tnc’s slut but that designation may be taken by church anytime soon. welcome to the club.

I’m just that guy. Welcome and enjoy your stay.

You rule!!

I love how everyone is so pretend nice and shit. It’s GLORIOUS!

Welcome to the boards

pat ur such an a** lol

honda stole the body style for the last gen preludes off a design nissan came up with 10 years ago … GAY
but you got a altima so your redeemed .
welcome its a good site for eevry one we many jsut chill here shoot the sh!t .

hey man welcome to the forums. Now that youve meet some of the guys dont take them serious. this is a fun place to be. if you have questions ask them. if you need help ask also.

Rabbit is abit fem so ignore his illegal street racing posts. we dont support it.
but we have abit of everything on the forums. and usually everyone is easy going.

I was into hondas before then i got my s14 and now my new ride.
Just post and enjoy. :slight_smile: welcome to the club

sweet…always good to see another member with something other than the “usual” nissans.

Feel free to swing by our meet on the 3rd, and dont be afraid to ask questions.

Or randomly engage in conversation, the guys here are nice first time I went was alone and the members, admin approached me introduced themselves and well ya it was a nice welcome.

ya, dont worry about these guys raggin on you. In the last few days of me actually posting here, i got either really nice welcomes or someone just raggin on me. but its all in good fun. Welcome!

what do u mean ragging ? STFU stupid Nub./

<3

i mean your taking your anger out on us new fellers for you being on your man rag. What else? :slight_smile:

ROFLCOPTER … im just angry cause winters coming and its going to limit how much i can ILLEGAL STREET RACE!!!

I was literally this close |—| to spitting coke out of my nose on that one:D

Really? My first meet was assisted by two guys from my College (lovemys14 and dubv). Then Blade, Klutch, and Refused stood out and that’s where the Popcorn legend began. (Actually the second meet I went to was where I was pegged with the name Popcorn)

The first TNC meet I went to was alone. Before that I attended the SG opening, ya saw ya there. I knew a few names and all but mainly I was cruising around said hi to a few guys asked some questions than I was chilling around and Blade just introduced him self, Rick came right after. I think thats the first time I saw the legend, Big bird, live in action…actually moving :stuck_out_tongue:

lol rabbit i had that feeling everyones pissed off winters comming … i hate the cold!!.. and yah pocorns name stuck…

: O no way!! do tell more of this once in a life time experience!!

BRB, ILLEGAL STREET RACING!!!