Hey everyone!

Hey guys, My names scott… not a new guy in the car scene here in edmonton… but new to nissan and new to NECC… Former abtegs member lol u guys switched me… :smiley: I bought a 1990 Nissan 240sx… its in primer black and all ready for me to start modding the piss out of it :smiley: i hope to get a bit of support from the other members on here, as i said im new to nissan!! lol honda had me for too long!!! see everyone out and about! can’t wait to come out to my 1st necc meet even if my car looks like a pile of shit right now :stuck_out_tongue: lol

Let’s see some pics of the pile of shit :stuck_out_tongue: Good thing you were rescued from the evil Honda’s grasp.

Bring that sucker out to D-Sport tomorrow and give’r a rip.

B-Wurm :smiley:

Hey I know how it feels to have a less than perfect looking car. I’m sure you’ll find lots of help on here, I know I have in the short time I’ve been here. Welcome

Hey, we don’t want you tall gangly types around here!

Hehe j/k. Good to hear you came over from the dark side Scott. :E

Welcome. Hondas are evil.

I just bought a Honda… :oops:

hahaha jeff u sucker!! lol so yea i was in calgary this weekend picking up the car… it seriously is a big pile of shit… well… from the outside… the car hads 291000 km’s on it … but the fully rebult ka only has 61000 on it…sigh and the cone put a Ractive fart can on it so i sound SOO cool driving down the road… SO how exaclty do i become and offical NECC member??

Fill out the application, give us $20, and sign away your soul… uhh i mean… give us $20. :smirk:

Then we schedule the ritual circumcision… :axe:

:E

:finga: haha nobodys comin near my monster with a knife … l :rambo but i mean hey your welcome to try :loco: lol is there really a registration form where do i find it? and where to give my 20 dollers?

Go to a meet

http://www.n-e-c-c.com/join.html

Here’s one for you. I’m thinking of getting one to annoy my Honda friend
http://www.247motoring.com/shop/shop_showbook.php?id=par0004&client=247Motoring

dude if you order one of thoes order me one and ill give u cash for it thats freaking PIMP!