Hey There Everybody!

Haha I am a nissan fan, that’s for Sure. My name is Andrew, I can’t drive yet (Damn new GDL laws) but in april I’m on the road. I’m hopefully going to get a 1991 180SX :smiley:

Can’t wait :smiley:

Welcome. That will be a great first car. :slight_smile:

Now I just have to get about $2000 more and I should be able to import one :smiley:

I’ve been looking around for one that’s almost stock…so I can do modifications to it as I see fit…not deal with what someone else has put on :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah welcome… Should be a nice first car… I’m not aloud to solicit other cars on you anymore :E

What doy ou mean by that? You going to persuade me on another car? :stuck_out_tongue:

good luck :wink:

I believe he was going to mention the JDMness of the Sentra SE-R Spec V. :E

If you love Honda civics but dont like Honda then the Sentra would be a great alternative. :lol:

Welcome to the forum, if you get a 240sx you will have some great people on here that can help you out with performance modifications.

I’d be a hypocrit if I went Honda civic :stuck_out_tongue:

I almost had my hands on an unmodded 180SX…I was so clsoe to having it but now it’s gone. Blarg hopefully another one will arise!!

hokay…I’ve been reading around, checking out posts and such, and if I became a NECC member I’d get some pretty good deals with some companies? Wow that would be cool! Where abouts are these guys located?

Also…anyone know how to get a sponser for a car? and how easy is it?

Where is who located? Most of “companies” are in in Alberta…

Haha wow I just realized that lacked any form of grammer.

Yes, Where might these “companies” be located.

haha Thanks for answering the question :stuck_out_tongue:

Cali Automotive ltd.
490-6030
9715 Ottewell Rd .

DK Imports
Somewere in Edmonton

Fulblown Motorsports
12017-160 St.
Edmonton, AB, Canada
T5V 1G7

JDM West
Calgary Somwere