Choko's Sexy HawTT Ride-Version:Cavy

a boosted 3800 in a cavy is a lot of damn work. I’ve seen pictures of a 3rd gen where they had to re-enforce the subframe significantly because the motor was basically tearing the car apart with torque.

now a 3800 in a 2nd gen cav on the other hand… that’s a real swap :smiley:

Nice man. I like the idea of a fast J.

reminds me of my cavi , minus the powa

Dont use leaded gas, the wastegate is not rated for it you will damage the seat over time.

Boosted LD9? That probably squirts pretty well :tup:

-edit- and you have the V8 extreme?! adhvsdye37

a boosted 3800 in a cavy is a lot of damn work. I’ve seen pictures of a 3rd gen where they had to re-enforce the subframe significantly because the motor was basically tearing the car apart with torque
Yeah, Ive seen a handful of 3800 lil-bodies. If they were built hardcore with all the best mods…I could see a 9sec. J-body…IF it could get traction.

bowtie motor madness

oh definitely. FWD sucks but in all honesty, these cars have a lot of potential and options for not-so-hard motor swaps. its too bad they have such a horrible reputation.

wow thats good to know

very nice buddy

Thats one clean cavy, have to give you props on the build. The only thing I dont like is the hood.

Pretty much how I feel.
Looks like that car will be tearing a few people some new assholes that just think it is some stock cavi with a hood and rims.
I would never see it coming.