Cossey's 93 UrS4. *UPDATED 10/28/09 WITH PICS IN LAST POST*

Whats with you and gay sex? Is that all you get now that you are married?

i’m lovin it

Woot! 034 Short shifter should finally be on its way at the end of the week and the Caliper concersion brackets in 2 weeks when they get in from being machined.

I like the silver car next to the audi in the photos.

You would. It’s my grandmother’s 330xi.

looks good dude!

I love that paint. I wish Audi made more cars with that on em. Also, im jealous of the interior trim. it looks awesome.

edit you post or face a lawsuit

lawsuit it is.

Needs detail.

plus one get on that bakarak

Chris has my cell. :slight_smile:

Needs paint. My brother, who details and does a very good job, tried working the paint with many different compounds (going rougher each time, since the small “grit” wasn’t doing shit) as much as he could, but all of those surface scratches are still there. It needs a respray. I might get all of the little dingers taken out and resprayed before I sell it.

whatttttt

Sellin’ already!

We got a regular Stallmer on our hands.

thats one of the things i noticed about Americans. Buying and selling cars in a VERY short period of time. You guys change em like gloves.

Heard from the grapevine that Cossey is picking up an Elantra with 175k on it :ninja

:rofl

<3 you :hug

I’m not actively trying to sell it, but I prolly will be in spring depending if I still have the GTR and 911. I may try to get rid of those and get one car to replace them.