sr20 in s10 part out!!!!! I know, :picard:

Yea Yea Yea, everyone knew this day would come sooner or later. But after thinking about where my life is heading in the next 4-5 years this is so impractical right now; I probably wont have the income, free time, or garage space required to finish this. I really want to be able to focus on school while at RIT and if I have to work extra to afford $150/mo garage rent on top of my normal bills along with buying parts and what not for the truck I wont be able to devote my time where its needed.

plus I really want to trade my Accord in for an e46, and I need the money to offset what I rolled into the Accord loan.

That said, please save the comments. feel free to dick up the ‘build’ thread all you want: http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73857 I still want to do build this combo someday, but it will have to wait until I am a baller enginner and can afford to spend mega bucks on some nissan motor swap. :slight_smile:

S10 parts:
-ZQ8 front and rear sway bars (rear sway bar is still attached to frame and rear end, but I cut the frame off just before the wheels, so all the bracketry is there for an oem swap)
-2 rear ends, dont remember ratios, both drum.
-ZQ8 rims with good tires, center caps, and lugs
-perfect front bucket seats, charcoal
-floor shift center console
-7k tach cluster, has cracked plastic cover but does work still
-walbro fuel pump installed onto 98+ sending unit
-complete 98+ front end swap with new aftermarket core support
-hydro boost from astro van
-complete long overhead console with wiring and temp sensor
-left and right mirrors off of 98
-98+ front and rear bumpers
-94 sonoma hood, green
-98 s10 hood, red, 2hr dent in front center.
-One piece rear window (must be cut out)
-Slider rear window (must be cut out)
-windshield (must be cut out)
-2 sets of door glass
-2 doors (94), no rot
-Bed is in decent shape, not rusty afaik.
-full set of steelies
-AC and non AC heater box
-I’m sure there are a lot of misc parts I am missing, just let me know
-the actual 94 cab has a good title. 98 dash is in, but bracketry is not welded. frame is useless bc I cut and welded the cross member for the sr20, but otherwise its mint. firewall is rusty at the seam but solid for the most part.

SR20 parts
-full sr20 swap minus harness (ebay<$200). well harness is there but its been significantly stripped down to the basics. you can hear this run.

• comes with:
  • top mount manifold and turbo, turbo is in very good condition
  • v-band down pipe
  • Full 3" tanabe exhaust, a few big dents, but its all there, muffler is some gay knockoff though.
  • Greddy intercooler and all piping/clamps. might need a few silicone couplers
  • manual tranny with short shifter
  • aftermarket motor mounts
  • greddy knockoff intake manifold
  • greddy pullies
  • you should get a MAF, injectors, and a tune with this size turbo
  • you will need drive shaft
  • Koyo 3" rad. will need new upper hose if using this with 240sx. includes electric fan and electric thermostat for fan

-still have 240sx hatch gas tank in mint shape
-again, I am sure there are lots of things I am forgetting (hatch outer tail lights, A-pillar gauge pod, etc)

check the build thread for pictures. all the pictures I have are in that thread.

here is the caveat, all the parts are located in zip 14747. Truck is behind my buddies garage covered by a tarp, presumably under snow. If you really want a decent amount of parts I can go down and get them any weekend and bring them to where ever. EXCEPT for the motor and other larger things. You will have to come down with a truck and engine hoist for the motor. It shouldnt take long to remove the engine, but it might be a pita to get the truck out from behind his garage.

I can deliver the enigne once the snow clears, but I hope to have it all gone by then.

All parts are Best Offer. 1800ish for the whole motor set,

bummer.

yes it is, if someone wants to continue my legacy and buy it all, Ill definitely help out.

So you dig those ZQ8 rims out then?

yea I could. going back the 26th

:frowning:

:frowning:

I could hook you up with single bay storage for $50 a month…

what kind of e46 are you looking for? You can buy my coupe

its not storage I’m worried about, I need work space. But I want an e46 more than I want to finish this.

really, i dont care, its just temporary until i can afford a 330 zhp. Main criteria is sedan with black interior. Not too crazy about coupes. Ill probably have to trade in my accord so private sales are out for now. Right now there is an 02 330xi in my targets for 8995. Idk what I’ll get qualified for, but I want to keep it less than 10k with the accord rollover.

I was hoping this would get finished. It was a cool idea. Good luck!

:Dpm sent.

willing to seperate freddy manifold? if so how much

ill hold off for now, I would rather sell it all together.

price on zrq’s

I still dont need them, but damn they would look great on my sonoma.
I’ll pm you pics.

wait what? what are you pm’ing me pictures of? I am selling things, not buying them. and the zq8’s are already spoken for.

I really need to sell the sr20 above all…

other than banzer nyspeed sucks at anything 240sx related…

that includes Jay and his rowboat

i’m surprised you didnt pick some way more faggoty engine to swap in there…

“hey guys… the SR is sooo common… what do you think about me swapping an FJ20 into my S10?”

i can see it now… that’s the real reason that you’re parting this out right?