Cougars

The Amherst Ale House, Buffalo, NY

“The Amherst Ale House is the ultimate Cougar Den forBuffalo, NY!!! There are 3 usual areas to party in B-Lo. The Chippewah Districts(14 Bars 2 blocks), where you will find a eclectic mix of people from 21-45, the Elmwood District(10 bars 4 Blocks), and the Main Street Section, A big University of Buffalo hangout., (12 Bars 5 Blocks). The Amherst Ale House is nowhere near any of these. AA is located in a strip mall in suburban Buffalo!!! Amherst is in USA Today’s Top 5 safest Communities regularly. A location you would never think to be a Cougar Den!!! Here is why. Friday and Saturday’s are huge Cougar hunting nights for the AA. Friday and Saturday’s from 5-9 you will find the experienced and seasoned Cougar(35-45), looking for prey. They are not picky about their prey. I have been hunted and “eaten” 4 times in the past 2 months. These are cougar’s of all varieties. Divorced, Single, Married, Plastic Enhancements, etc. . . Even 2, yes two Mother/Daughter combo’s!!! One Mother/Daughter combo that got boob jobs together, and are proud of it. AT about 9, the older cougars disperse, and the next generation cougar’s come in. Ranging in age from 28-35, and a good mix of C.I.T.’S!!! During the 5-9 rush, you have healthy 3-1 ratio of cougar to prey. At 9 that becomes greater, at 5-1, and that’s lowballing. The 9pm Cougar;s are usually in packs of 4-8, they are a little more difficult to score, but I have been successful twice in the last 2 months. I usually go there at 5, and send out the scent to the cougar’s so they know I am there for the killing. I like 5-9 Cougar’s because there is no sweet talking and building myself up. It is usually a couple of hours of drinks, and let’s get to the point. in the last 8 weeks, I have managed to score 6 cougars!!! That is why the Amherst Ale House should be recognized as a Cougar Den!!!”

according to: http://www.urbancougar.com/

I am wondering if I can get one to prey on me…

Who wants to try? I mean, you have to be uglier than me because I want top picks. If I’m going to get preyed on by a cougar she’s gonna be a queeeeeeen cougar. rarrr.

My mom is a cougar.

pics of mom, dawn

I’m totally hitting this up. i’ll have to nickname the back of my 5 series the “cougar den”

Does anybody know of any other cougar dens?

brennan’s.

I get scared driving in the burbs with a few drinks

ugh… I hate cougars… I’m glad i don’t drink anymore, I have too many stories

left bank also has a nice supply

Frog hair, blu martini, any pseudo “classy” bar.

Make sure you wear a red baseball hat.

Frog hair is the center of cougardom

i’d love to go with you on preying cougar adventures.

who let the cat outta the bag??

is that the place off north french … there has to be crzy cops there at night

Chick’n Deli, Ontario, Canada

“Possibly the ultimate den in all of Ontario. You’re likely to be pounced on the moment you walk through the door. Usually not the prettiest pack of cougars in the world. Prepare to be mauled.”

Old Chicago Italian’s Grill, Ontario, Canada

“During my time in this pretty college town, the Old Chicago blues bar was fondly known as Old Chicougar. Great spot to be preyed upon.”

I don’t know. You may be too mean and I don’t want any cougar/tyler sedlmeier shrapnel getting on my clearance item Nikes.

OMG HOWIE!!! I see you.

Howie I want to meet some NYC cougars.

go on the big game trail…

still waiting to see dawns mom…

‘O’ used to have the latin Cougs’ out every Friday night before 11. I couldn’t even walk to the bathroom without being forced to dance with one. The bitches dicks were huuuuge, too!