Bars - Amherst/Tonawanda Area

Well i’m getting sick of the same bars around here… Only one i really like going to is Shannons Pub on the blvd… I go to slicks alot too, but its always the same people… Once in awhile i hit up the Al house on N. french but its usually kinda beat. There is also the deuce and caputis (sp) but i dont like either of those bars…

Anyone know of any other good bars around the area to check out? A good female turnout there is also a plus.:ohyeah:

Buffalo Brew Pub and Brennans by Main & Transit aren’t bad. Alternative Brews is good too if you like blues and dont mind smoke.

Dwyer’s on Friday nights.

Average Joe’s always has a ton of except-for girls. (That one’s hot except for her crooked teeth, that one’s hot except for her lazy eye, that one’s hot except for her kid, that one’s hot except for…)

Westfields is a townie bar with hot bartenders.

There’s always yings if you’re into nasty food and unattractive jailbate. :tup:

Buffalo Tap Room has great food/beer and is usually crowded. Not necessarily with ass, but when there’s enough people there’s always the chance I guess.

Avg Joes when more than me plays ftw

You’re not the dude I’ve seen there playing guitar and singing by himself right?

“O” has a cool lounge…friday & Sat. nights are busy…it’s on Sheridan by the Boulevard

Not this guy…

I’ve been to the brew pub actually its pretty cool inside there seeing you can smoke (i am a smoker)

I heard they were not open due to a fire? Not too sure on the story tho

AJ’s not really my type, yings just not my thing either, Tap room i go there once in awhile, i like it there, usually an older crowd tho.

Your running out of random bars…

Elmos on Milersport

Rock Bottom on a Transit

• Avg. Joes on Thursdays.

• Duece on Sundays for $1 drafts and subs.

• Dwyers in NT is always good, but I don’t know if they have re-opened. Guinness Burger MMMMMM…

• Alternative Brews is good.

• Blue Martini if you want to hit on chicks who think they are classy.

I’ve been by it a million times, never went there tho, How is it inside? Is it worth stopping by?

Oh yea Blue martini good call snkysi

Where is this place? I’ve never ever heard of it?

Sheridan and Hopkins?

supposedly dwyers was re-opening sunday, but i dont know for sure.

brennans rules

went to caputi’s yesterday…
i could have saved myself the expense of $0.25 wings and just put the franks sauce on my car tire…

i’m also not impressed with the duece…
i always play alice deejay… and i think people really hate it :smiley:

i’m a terrible bar fly.

Weird, I could have saved myself a trip to Angola if I had just spat Franks in the toilette Sunday night…

Yeah those bars seem a bit sketchy. Some d-bag always plays Alice Deejay… :biglol:

how bout u goto aa