Where to get a good cheap drink

My wife and myself are seeking a good, cheap place to drink, preferably in the kenmore/amherst region. Ideas?

We always seem to end up at Caputies, but I’m not a fan. Just curiouse where the board full of old people go these days.

Bill Cosby’s house?

In all seriousness, I’m a fan of Shenanigans on Sheridan or Crazy Jakes in Tonawanda (REALLLYYYYYY good stuffed banana pepper soup, and awesome beer selection)

Good + cheap + caputies :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Did you enjoy your jack and coke out of a plastic cup?

Good + cheap don’t work well with anything period.

We like Jakes and have a few good stories from shenannagans.

I’m just looking for someplace different.
We would probably never go to Caputies if it were not for all the drink chips my wife had.

MacGregors or Griffon Pub.

Life is too short to drink cheap shitty beer.

malones is opening back up

A+

I love this place, solid beer selection, decent crowd and good bar-food.

Vizzys

Vizzys (good burger. cash only. not open sundays)
Caputis (cheap as hell. hot bartender on weekends. young crowd.)
Devilins Deuce (cheap drinks. food specials like $3 6" subs and other random foods specials that just are dirt cheap.)
Dooleys (smells like pee. sometimes good food. cheap.)

Asks for cheap + good drinks

Gets responses about food quality :tup:

This is NYSpeed. We’re not some poor ass college kid forum anymore. 95% of the regulars on this forum don’t know anything about cheap well drinks and shitty draft beer specials served in plastic cups. :slight_smile:

Well then Caputis and Devil Deuce shouldn’t even make an appearance in this thread

I’m not going to lie. Cheap food is enough to sway me towards a bar.

I don’t often buy good beer in bars. Maybe the first two, but that’s about it.
I usually have decent beer in the kegerator $2 ea @ home >> $6-8 in a bar.

I should appreciate more of the finer things at my age, but I don’t.

I personally get in the mood to crush cheep blue light bottles and eat shitty subs or other random bar food. I will get in those moods no matter how rich I become.

Brennans is good :tup:

Buffalo Brew pub is good :tup:

https://besenretail.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/711.jpg

Not the Kenmore area, but Crabapples is a dive with a bajillion “craft” beers on tap.

Also a great place to find coke :lol:

You sound like my shit bag beer snob fggt sister. Just take Bud, let it get sour, and then call it something like Independent Batch and charge $15.99 a six pack and all the beer fggts will rejoice. Some of those craft beers it tastes like they had an inside joke to see how bitter/skunky they could make it and still have people buy it.