THURSDAY NIGHT DRINK SPECIALS

Just wondering if anyone knows of any places around buffalo that have some sort of drink specials on a thursday nights…lookin to change it up and try something new…

It doesn’t get really busy, but 3rd base on Main street by UB south does “spin the wheel” night… $5 pitchers, flip for drink…

Normally I don’t care for suburban bars but go to Crabapple’s on Genesee in Cheektovegas. $1.50 Buds or Blues depending on the night.

Typical dive/Cheektovegas townie bar with darts, pool, jukebox, etc.

If you get bored you can always go in the back and read the manual for a 1996 Ford Windstar or the 1994 Consumer Reports.

1.50 for a beer??? fuck we pay 4.25 atleast lol

unless its dollar beer night, but thats the cheapest shit around

Not sure what specials are on; but when I was in Buffalo, my Thursday nights were spent at the Aud on Transit. My buddy Dan plays solo acoustic. (He’s also the lead singer for Suckerpunch and No Excuses).

Electric Ave

What type of crowd are you looking for?

Slick Willys in NFB is ladies night, its college night down town so 18+, there is a lot of bars that do happy hour specials…

I go to Westfields. Usually a sausage fest, but the bartender is cool and has a huge rack. $20 gets me more than I want to drink, with a good tip. It’s like a northtowns electric, but with a hotter bartender. Sorry Mike.

Annette is some good eye candy…and a little more now and then

before 8pm gecos has 2 4 1. But I go there after adult kickball to get beer even cheaper. So good. Flip cup, beer pong. fun bar on a Thursday.

lol no offense taken. Nothing like watching a hot chick behind a bar. But when I want a drink made I’ll go to a guy.

Is Electric Avenue your bar?

i may need to go to electric tonight. its been one hell of a day.

While I’m there it is. No, I do not own it. Make sense?

:bsflag:

The talent to price level at Slicks is probably as good as it gets on Thursdays…Most bars are severely lacking in one or the other.

Slicks FTW

I may be at slicks later tonight. I am off tomorrow and usually good eye candy there.

I DO :tup:

but its in hamburg and you have to be me :bigtdown:

What kind of bar doesnt have A/C? It’s about 112 degrees in Geckos these days :bigtdown:

:tup: