Favorite Non Chip Strip Bar

Looking to head out tonight for some well needed socializing and drinking.

Where is a good place not on chippewa for a 23 year old to go out and relax and has a good crowd.

Cheap drink specials or lots of different beers on tap is a plus.

Hardware, Toro, Mode, O…

Hardware isnt on the list?

Take a stroll down elmwood around ETS, there is a good strip of decent bars.

Good beer selection…

Goodbar, Coles, Colter Bay (somewhat)

Edited Nick, how I forgot that one, I have no idea…

And X2 to everything Mike125 said too.

Duo hands down…As long as you’re into house music

good drink selection… Hmm Buffalo Brew Pub or Brennans

Club Marcella or Buddies usually.

Great places to go if you want a guys night out I find.

Isn’t there already a thread like this???

How are drink prices and crowd? Isn’t it a ritzy classy place?

Keep hearing a lot of these bars. Might check it out.

Gabriel’s Gate.

Try their “house brew” or whatever it’s called; tastes like a peanut shell.

Buffalo Brew Pub is for cougars and 50 year old bankers getting ready to retire, but they do have a good beer selection.

So true:meh:

Didn’t someone get shot there recently?

hardware… the pink :mamoru:

The gate used to have really attractive waitresses also, which is a plus. The back patio area is kind of slimey. If you haven’t been to Elmwood for some reason, you might as well start there

Staples FTW

At Gabe’s? If so, it didn’t happen because of the type of crowd that drinks there, that’s for sure.

There are a lot of other great bars in that area, that it’s really hard to just name a few. Stay away from Frizzy’s; not because the bar sucks, but because Frizzy is a douchebag and I’d hate to give him new business.

I’ve only been to Staples once for some reason, and I thought it was a pretty cool place. It’s gotta be an awesome venue for a band just starting to play in front of crowds. It’s like they’re playing in their own living room with a small crowd of people watching from the kitchen.

Brennans is a cool mello bar for sure. Tranist & Main.

True but the house brew is fantastic! Are you still allowed to bring your jugs there and fill them with their house brew?

I read the thread title and was wondering when they opened any “strip bars” on chippewa, lol.

Brennans is cool