What type of club/bar/lounge does B-lo need?

So what type of place do YOU think Buffalo needs? Also what area would YOU like to see said establishment open? If this dosent make sense yet im talking about a club/bar/lounge.

Ok me first
Ive been all over to clubs/bars all over not going to list them but i have my bases covered trust me. I would like to see a nice place geared toward a younger professional crowd but overall a cool place for anyone. I would like it to be very modern and sleek inside and possibly play EDM music at a low level to allow good conversation. Also must have a good beer selection including some of my west coast favorites. I would like to see it open on Elmwood near Toro or if some more places came around then on Deleware(sp) near Stillwater. To help somewhat more my ideal place would have a nice hardwood floor with stainless furnishings/black trim. Open area near the bar with available lounge area with seating that is soo comfortable you will never want to get up. Along with private wine cabinets. So a very at home feeling oh and VIP with a fireplace lol.

Ok now you try

An exclusive strip club with top level performers…not HS drop outs.

Thats the kind of club i want around here :slight_smile:

Didn’t you just describe Toro?

HAHA ok good start and i would like to say i was thinking that too but i dont think it would happen unless the laws changed in the area as far as what they have to wear. As in too much business will just go to the falls for zzz whole shabang.

Hmm well yes it would be kinda like Toro but for sure not the same. Anyhow if you look the point of the thread is to see what others want. Also i wasnt that impressed with Toro when i was there it would be alot nicer then that. If you think thats a nice place you need to go to other cities fo sho. Toro plays EDM? dont remember i was there for 30 min. To be clear im by no means sayin Toro isnt nice its just not what i would want if my ideal place would open up.

It costs to much money to open a strip club…and you don’t know the right people to get it done…

That was fucking dumb as hell to say. At what point was it implied for anyone here to open a strip club. Also if you are talking to me i have connections covered but thanks for the input.

Snoody Fox is doing very well…you could always talk to Saras family and see what it actually took to get that open…

Edit: My bad I didn’t know you had half a million(And im talking about laying around because you won’t get a loan from the bank to open a strip club)…and have in an in with a town and the liquor board…

You are a fucking fool you try to put everything down everytime anything is available for you to shit on. You think when people open a business they dont take loans they just have it all upfront wtf shut the fuck up please. Town and Liquor board haha come on you think if you dont have a direct in that it just cant be done. Its that type of mentality that leads to nothing you just shut everything down. You think the wealthy people of america all got that way by dismissing any possible business opportunity they could come up with give me a break. Also you already know how connected my fam is in the area so i dont even know why you would say something that stupid anyhow. Shit man if it isnt usefull stay the fuck out. This thread has nothing to do with starting a business/strip club/bar etc…

word I don’t know anything carry on :tup:

It just seems like there is already a large number of places you described with the only variation being music.

I figured something modeled after something in Cali, NYC or another big city would probably be a hit here…at least for a while.

I have an awesome idea for a club here but there is no building that would work to house it and I dont think i could ever get anyone to build it…atleast in Buffalo

i think that a tobacco bar would be pretty sweet. im not a smoker, nor do i condone it, but it would be something different.right now the bars downtown are all about promoting to underage kids and getting them shitfaced. maybe theres one already around here? iv never heard anything about one, so i dont think so.

In response to formula i wish i had a cam ls1 lol

Dude have you ever left Buffalo hahah. There is not a large variety of clubs like what i described there are a handfull maybe 5-6 nice ones. Also you are still not even replying with anything to do with what this thread has to do with but thanks. I think if a full stip of nicer places developed they would do great simplly because chippewa is suck crap but alot of times people like to bar hop or atleast have choices to. This would then keep them out of the Elm/Del area just because there isnt enough variety. It dosent matter if there is a nice place directly next door to you it will more oftrn be better for business. This is why property on a strip will cost so much. Hence why i chose the locations i did because there are already nice places there they would help eachother.

Tell now

Thats actually kinda what my mom wants. She would like a hooka(sp.) bar to open in the area. Im not sure if one exists or not.

sahara grill had hookahs, but it hink they closed.

word, my roomates all own club w and they are still trying to figure out what type of bar they want to be. they fall under the category of a rock bar, but since the recent addition of an internet jukebox, rap music is starting to make its way into the club. but they cant really go wrong when they customers can choose and play their own music. but along with the music, i beleive there has to be more to draw a crowd in.

Never been im not all that up on Buffalo right now one of the reasons i asked the question i did. In the last 2.5 years ive been in Buffalo maybe 30-40 days tops.

Where is this located?

199 delaware, next to kings court. www.checkoutthew.com