dance clubs?

id like to take the lady friend to a dance club this eve.

never been to a downtown club or anything like that and was wondering what were the best atmospheres/locations to hit up.

so whos got the best dance floors/music/scene/sound/feel?

you’ll find a lot of hate for downtown on here…but i love it.

i prefer level…it’s probably the biggest place with the least D-bags…a lot easier to get to the bar, and a big dance floor.

places to stay away from:

sub zero
bottoms up

liars is hit or miss

that new place Bayou is pretty cool, really nice setup in there.

brinks is usually packed, but i’ll go in there because it’s the only place i know of that doesn’t play hip hop…and i fucking hate hip hop. La Luna plays some good music too…but that’s more of an alternative/emo crowd from what i remember…which i dont mind at all, but you never seemed into the crowd/scene to me…so i dunno if it’d be your thing.

u would probably like places like marchellos so u might wanna check that out

k yea i dont mind the “hip-hop” too much. i hate club rap, but if im dancing with a fine female, ill accept it.

im thinking about level. but idk. the scene would have to be young, fresh, good vibes, good music, good drinks and play everything from rap/hip-hip to EDM, club, etc.

edit*
and yea andy im def. not a “scene” kid. i fucking hate those wankers

i mainly prefer level because no baggy clothes allowed, no hats, and there’s always a $5 cover so the cheap poor d-bags go somewhere where they can spend that $5 on a drink.

i may have a bias opinion because that’s really the only place i’ll go…but i have been to every other bar on chippeawa at least once within the past 4 months…so while i may be bias toward level, at least i can say i’ve tried the other places and really don’t like them.

^ you goin tonight?

i remember you specifically being very anti cover. me and taursho are going out tonight where u heading to andy?

i have a poker tournament but i’ll be out after that. tonight i got invited by some slooz to go to a local cheektowaga bar…but if that falls through i’ll be at level.

get off the damn shed.

get your ass down there. i need someone to point out that chick to me, i dont think i remember what she looks like.

you know golf’s a funny game. it’s hard, its expensive, and yet we keep playing it. what’s up with that?

Level.

I.HATE.DANCING. lol… solo… wanna show me some moves :gay:

+1 for club marchellos :zong:

i went there with geoff… it was actually quite entertaining… extremely entertaining :lol:

Buddies II Trailer Trash Tuesdays > Marcellas.

ill take your word… :wink:

Hey, I’m all for my people getting attention for having zero self-respect. :stuck_out_tongue:

lol corey… i dont know why people block you… haha… hows the FRWhore?

I’m a Level person as well. Good overall place; good drink prices; nice lounge; nice VIP; good floor & music. And least amount of drama due to wanna-be’s and “thugs” due to the cover and dress code.

I’ve never had a BAD experience there; and probably go once a month give or take.

agree with Level.

Level is way too gotti/top40 for my taste. There’s nothing in Buffalo that’s even relevant outside of Buffalo. You should hit up Toronto sometime, take her on a real trip.