Gentlemen of NySpeed - in regards to a Gentleman's club

Take into account the ridiculousness of Pharoh’s, the dump that is Mademoiselles and the shoddiness of the rest of the “strip” clubs in WNY.

What would you like to see in a “Gentleman’s Club”?

Location?

Interior Design?

Smoking or Non-Smoking?

Lounge?

Restaurant and what kind of food?

Also take into account, that it will most likely be located downtown.

GO! and thanks in advance.

PS - Please submit ideas taken from out of town clubs as well.

Oh, and nothing illegal.

pussy. to be blunt I’d like to see pussy in the strip club. This is my soul reason for never going to a strip club in new york

Illegal. Sorry, bro. Looks like the TV’s and Internet are your only real chances of seeing it.

An announcer that wasn’t hired from a drag strip.

Women/Celebrity announcer’s only. That’s already taken care of. :wink:

Well right there you’d have a leg up on the local crowd, how about an actually decent looking place that does not feel like the decor was taken from a cheap motel/trailer park.

Actual comfortable chairs as to make people want to stay longer, also cheaper drinks, more money will be spent as a result.

Not speaking from too much experience just a business stand point. Things I have thought of before.

If you are opening a Gentlemens Club, why not incorporate more things men like, an all around club, with memberships. However if you did have memberships, have something to offer other than a lap dance and shitty drink.

Industrial, Contemporary, Classy? What kind of interior?

women under the age of 40 preferably not completely coked out

A part of me wants to have:

A large open dining area, with “shows” only going on FRI-SAT.

Smaller room off to the side with a cigar/cigarette bar, with girls all the time.

A lounge with girls all the time, on the other side.

Obviously bars in every room.

Classy, with nice carpeting and lots of hard wood (no pun intended)

As far as decor goes it’s all about the ambiance of the place. What type of demographic are you seeking?

I just don’t know how many people would come with the intentions of dining and then venturing off to the other rooms to smoke and see girls.

Primarily “shooters”, and a crowd that isn’t rocking nascar hats.

A legitimately nice place to eat, and enjoy women dancing. Maybe a banquet room for private parties?

No trash, or gangstas.

Obviously, on Saturdays…you can’t control your crowd.

They dont show pussy on tv, my fiance was complaining about the softcore shit they show on cinnemax.

Its lame that its illegal tho, maybe you could open the club then push for it to be made legal, get a bunch of horney old men to sign the petition.
Seriously tho, a class place thats clean. A lesbian couple I’m friends with keeps trying to drag me to the sundowner, I was in there once and its pretty trashy.

Think The Chop House inside, with Applebee’s food, Black & Blue’s drink selection/bar, mixed with tits and cigars.

I dont see how buffalo strip clubs stay in business. The downer is out of this world and although I have never been to an American club, pasties and bottoms just absolutely make it that much more worse of an investment. Drinks are the only advantage American clubs would have over Canadian ones this close to the border, so I guess good drink specials would be mine.

dude your in amherst just go to sundowners i heard that place is ftw…any other thing any strip club without a university or big college is pointless…schoolgirls need to make money right, i dont want to see 35year old women stripping that have had a couple kids:thumbdown:

Maybe different “fetish rooms”?

Blondes

Brunettes

Cowboys

Blacks

Whites

Asians

Big Tits

Small Tits

you would have to have a pretty good amount of girls working for that to work out.

Definitely valet parking :tup: