Buffalo Bar Crawl

Who is taking part in the madness tonight downtown?

I know I will be.

I heard about this today… im upset that im in rochester.

Nope!

maybe…there’s a pretty good band playing at mohawk place tonight and i already promised a friend in the band i’d swing by…so probably after that i’ll be out and about in that area…

im going…missed it last year, gotta make it this year, unfortunately i got work at 8am tomorrow morning, o well… :drink:

anybody know the list of bars taking part?

and isn’t it like $10 for all the cover charged paid…and maybe a drink special at a few places?

i guess it’s a good idea to save money if you like to bar hop…but if you’re content staying in one place, just pay that cover (which is likely less than the cost of the bar hop wristband) and stay there…hopping can get stupid expensive when some places charge $10 some nights to get in.

ya it’s 11 bars on Chippewa and drink specials at all of them. No cover too with the 10 dollar bracelet and cup

how late are they going to be selling the bracelets? i think they started at 8PM and i doubt they’ll be available all night.

i will be downtown but not participating in that though

Went down, tons of skanks

Umm…pass…

It was a good time. Lots of people out. Got pretty nuts around 2:30 tho so we headed out.

Bringing this thread back to life…

Next one is Oct 15, anyone else been to one recently? My buddy’s turning 21 this week and considering getting a bunch of us and checking it out.

Any input?

Amateur drinking night!

Ya, Chippewa sucks.

i played this. lots of drunk people like usual…

should be at the next one at bayou. same shit different day, always funny watching the fights.

lol nothx.