Where to get a good cheap drink

MMMMMMmmmmmmm. Bitter and Skunky.

mmmm sour

I would also add that decent music can sway my choice in venue as well.

CLiffs notes to my intent: My wife had a birthday and I’m trying to find someplace to go tonight AND I’m not inviting any of her friends.
(awesome husband or what :smiley: - cheap and an ass )

insert kitchen joke here

If I’m looking for a cheap drink, I go home

Santora’s on Transit is rocking these days. (The old Frog Hair) Awesome patio for this time of year, usually live music, and the best cougar hunting scene around for the unmarried among us. Not cheap but not ridiculously expensive. Brennans and Brew Pub good too depending on the night. Overall I’m disappointed with the Northtowns scene when I come back right now, it used to be way better when Shenanigans, Avg Hoes, Jakes, etc. were rocking week in week out.

That’s a bit of a drive for me and I hardly know you.

Although, I have used the line: “I know them from the internet. They seem like decent guys”

Yeah, my wife is used to that one by now

haha. yeah. ive used that one a bunch actually.

I usually will walk up to macs on hertel or my favorite dive, del denby’s. if I feel like driving and its not Friday / Saturday, ill go to allen. lots of good drinking places there.

Rock bottom was jammin back then also.

Started at pearl st.
Stopped at handlebar because bicycle. Meh. Small, intersting and pricy.

Now I’m in some converted house.
Delway or something? On Delaware in the cityof tonawanda.

Price is right but… uh…

Brunner’s on main by eggert. Cash only. Great food. Good drinks. Little local bar.

This.

Drinking at home is for pregaming. Alcohol is supposed to enhance the party, not be the party.

Burnners on Main. Get the steak sandwich and a Moslon.

del denbys! You might catch crabs from walking in but its one of the most underrated patios in the area.

:bigtup:

Yea a lot of people hate that place but I love it. I always have fun but yea, you may get crabs or stabbed. 50/50 shot.

http://buffalorising.com/2015/08/del-denbys-tavern/

Oddly coincidental timing…

its all about the outdoor pool table!!

also, If you follow me on instagram you should watch the video I took there a few months back with dirtye30. it was interesting.