NYSpeed Drinking Club

With the posts looking for cheap drinks and food, anyone up for a drinking club that picks a random place every week?

This sounds like a great idea depending on the area of the bars, i am partial to south buffalo/west seneca that way i can stumble home…since i have moved to the SB area i have found that The Blue Wall has the cheapest drinks/food all of which is pretty decent. The place seems to be rather clean despite its outside appearence.

In but for northtowns/DT circuit. Southtowns :io:

I am in Williamsville so I am more for north towns/north buffalo.

:highfive:

Lol… Anyone who wants to be in the drinking club DOES NOT want to drive far from home. lol

Anywho… I’m in.

Wellington Pub on Mondays
$1 Molson’s $.040 cent wings…
Had like… 10 wings and 10 molsons last night. $10 tab

ps: I’m in the Hertel area

We should start a DD club as well for all of the hipster/married fggts out there that don’t drink, which meets at the same time we do.

drinking and driving club!

Hipster - no.
Married - no.
drink - no.

Fuck yourself :smiley:

My beer thing went off.

Psh, you can’t even fit any drunk people in a miata anyway. You bring nothing to the table :lol:

this.

Lol win.

What nights we thinking? Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays are the best for me

Any night applies for me.

:bat:

I like to drink lots of gin and ride my bike around the southtowns :gotme:

You degenerates. Only a weekend would work for me, but I couldn’t do it for the next few weeks. Not like I know any of you anyway. haha

I call dibs on Thursdays!

Sincerely, Westfields

I like Tuesdays and Thursdays for mid-week drinking.

Day time drinking is well within my tax bracket…

Not mine :frowning: The daytime drinking tax bracket is like the reverse of the bell curve…you need to be in one tail or the other.