Rub a Dub Dub, Find Me Some Cheap Grub (Not a VW Thread)

Yings is a dump, their food is awful, might as well slide a few buildings over to the Tap Room for wings.

The lunch special for subs at Gandy’s on Cleveland&Union in Cheektowaga. $6.25 with tax for half a double decker sub, an order of fries and a 20oz soda.

The Deuce has $1.00 tacos and 1.50 half subs <3

lol what bar in south buffalo.

blue wall on seneca near harlem has 2 for 1 tacos and 2 for 3.50 molson on tuesdays

That place smells like absolute shit

Stop hanging out in the bathroom then?

Are you saying that you are unaware that the place smells funny?

yes i like the blue wall…it does smell funny and the bar tenders are so/so but cheap food and beer…I mean what did you expect.

The Deuce you can eat and drink any night of the week for $10. Haha. I will keep this going. I usually stop somewhere after work during the week for a few beers to clear my head usually alone so I will start listing some places.

duffs on Wed have 6.99 for 10 wings now. thats $2 off. also bogo drinks. also cant forget about apple bees late night 1/2 price apps

I’m saying that if I’m in a state of inebriation where I feel the need to purchase said bar food, I don’t mind what the place smells like.

Plus, I go to Caputis all the time, the Deuce is usually an off night for me.

7 bucks for 10 wings? Seems like a fuckin ripoff.

Haha yeah the food isn’t very good, you’re right. But come on, 20 cent wings?

Yeah I like Gandy’s. My buddy used to work there and we used to get pizza there all the time. It was good. If only I was closer for lunch.

Where is The Deuce?

That’s right down the street from my house. I should go.

Awesome dude! You and me both.

I agree. I’m down with places who have 35 cent wings, but I’ll probably pay 50 cents if I have to.

thats about the average here for even a pizzeria.

Yeah those are pretty good deals. Me and my nerd friends go to trivia a lot and I go for the $3 boneless wings.

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

It’s average but this thread isn’t looking for average. We’re looking for CHEAP because come on, you know most of NYSpeed is unemployed. :smiley:

very true, me and a buddy went to applebees for MNF at 10 and got 2 orders of boneless wings, mozz sticks, and caso dip with chilli and 2 pops for $22

Devlin’s Deuce on Sheridan Drive across from Putt-Putt

also note that at gandy’s, a half sub is not a half sub. it’s actually an 8 inch sub, not your standard cut in half 12 incher. that place is awesome, i eat there once a week.

edit: also, mr. dee’s on beach and maryvale has 40 cent wings mon-thurs 9-close. that place does not suck.