Where to get good cheap wings tonight?

Just curious where to get some good, but cheap wings tonight. Were tired of all our usual places, just looking for something new…

Thanks

I dont remember what the prices are, but the best wings in western new york, regardless of what anyone else says, is Barbill in east aurora.

Barbill i hear are >* but if you want cheap and big and good, The pub on broadway in depew near transit 0.35 a wing. If you want different with crazy sauces and stuff fireside inn on central in lancaster is pretty cool.

Pizza Inn in clarence center mmmmmmmmmmm

cajun style 4L

14 for double order!

I think you meant >*

i sure did tom that what i typed :wink:

no im pretty certain he meant * <

barbill is overrated, the only people who like it are trendy bitches

Barbill is ok, Duffs has good nights and bad nights, I think the one on sheridan is better.

2 for 1 tues @ BWW is always good.

the pub is cheap and good, the chared bbq wings @ pizza in is good,
and i belive tonight @ the Green buffalo pub you can get a dbl order and a pitcher for 10$ good wings too

Marlboro inn!

I go to klemeks in NT on mondays for football… a local bar. Cheap wings to 20 wings - $7 bucks. Very good too!

kleenex is good.

Duffs sucks

Well, its always cheap, I dont know about always good. WHERE THE FCK is the sauce? They always come dry, they should come dripping in sauce, esp since they go right from the kitchen to you, instead of sitting in a box waiting for you to pick them up.

Then again, when you ordered last time, it cost me $15 for 4 wings, so maybe it isnt always cheap either :lol:

Best Ive had are Anchor Bar and Duffs on Sheridan.

Zebbs on the Blvd. are 20 cents a wing for MNF, not the best wings around, but for 20 cents each and good beer deals cant go wrong. Make sure you ask for crispy or else they will be very soggy.

Duff’s on Sheridan
-or-
Wellington Pub on hertel (but not the cheapest)

In the end, you get what You pay for.

My parents are good friends with Corky. :slight_smile:

I think everyones parents are lol

Master Pizza

Devlins Deuce on Sheridan is good too! They have different specials everyday of the week. I can’t remember whats on Mondays though. It might be 10 wings for $2. I know Sundays is wildcard day and you pick any special you want. Personally I get the $2 wings and $1 drafts!!!

mandys on clinton st in wes necca, all u cant eat for three bux, they are the bomb. ill be there tooooooooooo