The Best Chicken Wings

I tried to search, but it must be broken.

Im looking for the best tasting chicken wings, not for any specials although it would be nice if there were specials on them too.

One of the places i love the wings at are Mandys on clinton in west seneca.

What my ideal chicken wings are like, crispy and medium.

Example: just had bella pizzas chicken wings, got them medium but did not realize they mix a ton of bbq sauce in their medium… Did not like them, i also said crispy medium and they didnt stand out to be that crispy, but just super saucey which i dont like.

So crispy is a must, i do hot on occasion as well.

Bars, restaurants, where are some of the best chicken wings to be eaten at?

Thx

With the 100s of wings places a lot is personal preference

Doc Sulivans on Abbott RD has special seasonings. (Smitty Wings)
Great normal med wings 9/11 Tavern on Bloomfield and Southpark.

Never even had them but if they are just like their chicken fingers, Pony’s in Middleport might be the out right winner. 9/11, Pappas hot bbq and Goodtymes South’s Hot Parm wings are likely my top 3. I think Anchor Bar, Duff’s and Bar Bill (exception of their specialty sauces) are over hyped and overpriced.

I tried bbq garlic Parmesan from imperial. They were also good but not crispy enough.

Yeah ive had imperial, theyre not like their pizza lol. Their pizza is the best.

Also i want to note imperials medium is actually mild, so might want to go for bbq or hot

my favorite pizza. Didn’t mention it as this is wing discussion

Yeah, i tried to bite my tongue too lol

Picasso’s does all their food well done ie: crispy. Wings are solid

Bar Bill in East Aurora has the best wings around IMO.
Scallywags in Derby is really good.
Anjon’s in OP has really crispy wings.

My new #1 is Elmo’s double dipped cajun wings.

Prior #1 was Bar Bill.

Bar Bill.

Duffs.

Bar Bill was the best at one point. Hands down. They have gone down hill as of lately. In fact, the last order of wings I had from there was so terrible, I will never go back.

besta pizza has exactly the same wings but half the price. as matter of fact when the elmo’s kitchen gets backed up, they serve right from besta. lol

the nine eleven tavern. I have tried so many wings in WNY and they are the best for what you describe, crunchy and medium. I do like Bar Bill, was there two weeks ago and they were really good.

BarBill… and get beef on weck while you are there. Simply awesome.

Oh yeah… Medici House, Theas, and Yelling Goat (same owner) have BerBere wings. These are phenominal and unlike anything you will get from anyone else tossing wings on a plate.

Being that I’m in Derby (and most wings out here suck) I shall try to remember said Scallywags.

Thea’s wings are exactly like barbill’s cajun wings. I was impressed, especially on their half price special day.

BarBill >