Where to get good cheap wings tonight?

is this a joke???

We should have a parents meet!

My mom and him were friends in high school. :eek: I want to have my dad’s 50th there, hahaha

put down the pipe

barbill is amazing.

Barbills is just to small and cramped for me to relax.

Go to Flattery’s in west seneca, best wings evar

boston hotel: 2.50 for dozen wings, 1.25 for dozen clams

boston hotel… :tup:

havent been there in yrs

mackies on clinton just past union - get the 14 karat wings - unbelievable - i think i got a bucket for $17 the other day

ok wheres the boston hotel?

BARBILL by far and away the best wings in buffalo. they are huge. the beers you drin with them are cheap, and the sauces although not as high in quantity as BWW, they are very good for the occasional stray from hot, med, mild.

BARBILL

boston hotel’s quality changes daily. ive had some shitty ass wings there, and ive had some damn good ones.

havent been there in like 2 years though

We have a Pizza Inn in WNY? Fucking sweet!

pizza inn is on goodrich.

umm for good wings @ a regular price check out Bruns…they got rookie of the year award @ the wing fest. teh ZerDaze can vouch for there good food

ummm yeah I dont think they are a chain. . .they are sooooo damned good!

Take main to goodrich, left on goodrich for 2-3 miles, its on the right, cant miss it, larger new building very pimp!

blue wall on seneca 10 cent wings, they’re tiny and shitty though

Buffalo Tap Room near Mighty for Cajun.

Yep hauled ourselves down to boston hotel…

wings were pretty good, i must admit

$.50 bleu cheese sucked

not having free water sucked even worse, they made you buy bottled water. Isnt that illegal?

wait a minute are you talking about the boston hotel? i didnt have to drive all the way to freaking Boston NY??!?!?!?

FUCK

wow, word!

their special sauce with the brown sugar omg omg omg.