Rub a Dub Dub, Find Me Some Cheap Grub (Not a VW Thread)

need more southtowns input…

Awesome man thanks for the info. :tup:

I know right where that is. Hey right down the road from there is Rafferty’s though on Harlem by Genesee. 35 cent wings and they’re actually really good. Pretty sure it’s every day too.

When we going drinking again?

I love chicken wings so keeping an eye out for cheap deliciousness. For Southtowns, Vinnys on Clinton used to have 3 for 1 Coors lights for like $5 last winter on Tuesdays. I am also a fan of personal pitches and personal buckets. I take them as a challenge.

I was just thinking the same thing, next time you go out let me know. I’m always down for drinks!

The duece is across the street from me…never been

The Pub on Broadway in Depew. Best cheap wings ever. Same with drinks.

10 cent wings at rhinos on thurs!

Where the hell is it?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I’ve heard a lot about that place. But don’t they have warm beer and lousy food?

on union road near french in the garden village plaza

rhinos is the old allstars next to the old dennys

pirillos on southwestern towards op , somewhere between elma and 5corners lol… has super cheap wings. also free buffet during bills games.

cheers on seneca street in wimbeldon plaza has 5beers for 10$, as well as 20cent wings. ive only ordered food during a MNF game so i don;t know what prices are regularly

pappasas (spelled wrong) across the street from duffs has 10cent wings i believe. don’t know what drink prices are.

obviously Vinnys on clinton/old union/french whatever is is called …near harlem kind of. 3 for 5$. budweiser is 3$for 6. this is anytime. i Go through a few buckets worth :slight_smile:

creep

kettles on abbott in o.p has 6 dollar pitchers of coors n bud light everyday. partners pizza has food specials everynight inside the bar.

does blue wall still do the buy one get one free fish fry on friday if you dine in?

Thanks for the info on Rhinos guys, I might just go one of these Thursdays. Is it seriously 10 cent wings? What’s the catch?

Yeah so it’s confirmed - Pappas definitely has 10 cent wings, any day of the week. However, each person has to buy 2 beers at $3/each first and you’re limited to 20 wings per person. Me and my buddy paid $20 + tip for 4 beers and 40 wings.

Those are the rules for the bar, there was a sign that said something about buying a $6 entree if you sat in the restaurant in order to get the wing deal.

It’s still a good deal though.

Ski Lodge up in Lockport, really fair prices on all the drinks and food is dirt cheap. And did I mention fried pierogis, fresh cut french fries, huge portions, etc.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=skilodge&ll=43.17184,-78.709005&spn=0.00207,0.004334&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&fb=1&gl=us&hq=skilodge&hnear=0x89d30c9f9c3ba78b:0x19de2cf5e45e6032,Cheektowaga,+NY&cid=0,0,16916083066510625641&t=m&z=18&vpsrc=6&iwloc=A

Wellington on Mondays. $1 Molsons, $0.30 Wingers

Geckos $3 24oz cans Molson, Blue, Bud…

Devlins deuce or slick willies /thread

I think I found out where I am going tonight. 30 cent wings and dollar beers, oh my.

Also +1 for Geckos. Always cheap beers and good food.

10 cent wings all the time at Pappas’s across from Duffs in OP with a 2 drink minimum. The wings are actually good too.