Bar in depew/Cheektowaga? Losson/transit area

Going to a friends for a bit, lives out by losson and transit. Suggestions? Maybe a bar that has food also?

Yings?

^ that or Page’s

Green Buffalo Pub?

:frowning:

I just peed on yer house. That is what you get for not going to Essex

GBP! or pages. too late now anyways lol

Ew The Green Buffalo might be the best local example of a lame as hell suburban bar that caters to people that are too lazy to go to a real bar in Buffalo. Everything about that place is lame as hell.

I know I’m late to the party but go to Yings. At least it’s cheap.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

French Pub

yings and french pub are my favorites, yings is in the kmart plaza on the conner of transit and french and the french pub is on french down the road heading towards union

The aud?

Has a rat problem… I personally wouldn’t eat there

Details? lol

People actually go to Yings?

Last time I was there was when I was underage and the $0.25 dixie cups of “homebrew” drew out all the poor ass gangstas that claim to be “hustlin niggha”.

he delivers there for constanzos… take his word for it lol

I went to page’s last night for the first time, only take your friends if they like penis by the bucketfull or a smorgasbord of fat chicks

GBP is a shithole

French Pub is ok, Yings is meh

It used to be ok. Acceptable Chinese food for the price and you would get 1/2 off your meal if you had a drink which they had $1 Yings drafts. Two beers, food, and soup for like $6 you couldn’t beat. Now it just sucks.

Hahahahah I went there last year and it was awful.

IV Stallions is decent. On william right before the 90 entrance. Not usually that busy, which could be good or bad depending on what you’re looking for. They sponsored my softball team over the summer . Also connected to a solid pizza place.

For anyone talking shit about any of these places… where ever you go, there you are.

Green buffalo is awesome when Jimmy (the owner) works, for a protestant. I’ve closed the bar many a night with jimmy and have nothing but good things to say about him and the place when he’s there.

Yings is pretty good. Decently clean, good bar food, decent drinks, great open layout. You need to bring your own crowd though.

French Pub is what it is. The food is the best bar/food place out of any of the places mentioned. They have a decent patio, good atmosphere, the service was pretty good the few times I went.

Pages is always great when the weather is nice. Their patio is awesome for keeping an eye on your car and hanging out. I never really went there during the winter because the inside feels cramped. The food there has always been good as well.

I understand that most people on NYSpeed are <25 and therefore dont make a lot of money (I guess?), and that is the reason for everything needing to be cheap. The cheap food thread, cheap beer thead, this thread etc.

But why sell yourself short and go to a crappy bar to save maybe $1 per drink? Youre going out to have a good time, not save money. And that $1 only adds up to like 10 bucks at the end of the night, so stop being a cheap ass and go to a place that you might enjoy yourself at.

Other benefits for staying away from the budget bars might include a better looking crowd (better chicks) and a lower ratio of poor people that dont know how to act. Jus sayin.