Best happy hours in Buffalo

I just thought I would start a thread were people can post up who has the best happy hour specials and were they go. Im always looking for new places to go. :party2:

hours, not hour’s

If you really want to use an apostrophe though:

Buffalo’s best happy hours.

lol

Please take the apostrophe out of your thread title. My grammatical OCD can’t handle it.

Otherwise, does BWW still do 50 cent leg Wednesdays? That was always awesome.

EDIT: I see I’m a day late and a buck short. I will now turn in my grammer police badge. No, no I wont. But still.

all fixed

Man someone is trying to have a booze related discussion and you queers come in with that shit. FGGTS

i thought it was hilarious newman offered a way to incorporate an apostrophe.

can we stay on topic

:word: hators.

This off topic but beer is important. I never go to happy hour though.

bump… would still like to hear of some new places to hit up now that the weather is finally nice.

at Rane in west senca on Wednesdays they have 2-4-1 bottle/wells from 4pm-midnight, and on fridays I’m pretty sure its the same thing with an open hot buffet but only til 9pm

At the comic book cafe/Say Cheese Pizza on Grand Island, they have $2 for any beer bottle or draft and $2 well drinks. from 2pm-6pm every day except sundays. on sunday they have it from like 11am-1pm or something like that. once 6pm rolls around you can buy poker chips for $2 a piece and they are worth one beer. so basically once 6pm rolls around i buy $20 worth of chips (10 chips) and i don’t have to pay $4 for a beer later on in the night

If the weather is nice, the upper bar on the back patio at Pearl St. is nice. Cozumel can be good as well.

i approve this thread :tup:

tuesday’s are always 2-4-1 beer night at McGarrets on 946 Elmwood.

Average Joe’s has 2-4-1 on Blue drafts all week from like 4-7pm - $3.50 for two
Cole’s on Wednesdays has $3 off burgers and $3.50 drafts all night

Only ones I can think of. Give me a few minutes since I live on Elmwood and usually out all night.

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

Not “happy hour” since it doesn’t start till 10pm.

the only thing happy about this hour is you.

Vinny’s — 3 bottles for $5, all day, everyday. Pretty much can choose from anything except for the premium beers (Corona, Heineken, BLL)