I <3 Happy Hour

I’m back at work after a long happy hour.

I went for the best frozen margaritas ever

PS. Don’t call me a fag until you actually try one, 2 will knock you on your ass (ask Dozr and YellowM3)

I had 6

in 2.5 hours

:slight_smile:

Without dinner

Come to NYC, I will buy you one!

Serious.

PS. I’m not just an admin, I’m a member too, please don’t let this promote mor dumbnass threads

I just want to share how much I <3 you

not in that way

not that there is anything wrong with that

uh

check out my blog word

Tom Marks will post it up , hopefully, cause he’s a lush.

pwn

been drinking since happy hour @ 3 MYSELF

ahahahaha, :tup:

gotta try new drinks every so often. shit, my gf had some kickass cosmos this past weekend @ chapel hill, i had to work to keep myself from drinking that estrogen/ alky concoction, lest i start menstruating or something :tup:

EDIT: let the games begin

booze in the blender

hahha howard me and tyou are way fuckign overdue for some dirnknig and hanging

ok that’s it i’m entering the kool-aid march 3rd 2007 rehydration drink-off competition to prep for the autoX at UNC-W on the 4th

Margaritas are for girls

I still never understand how happy hour lasts from 4-3

lol

frozen margaritas ftw.

those ritas are fucking ridiculous.

first annual NYspeed drinkoff??

:tup: Im game.

ur at work till 10:15pm?

Its those hours from 7-9 that are risky. Most people arent out yet, and most of the happy hour crowd has left. If you can pull yourself away from the booze to go home or get something to eat, you’re usually in a lot better shape. If you are one of the few who remain in the bar for that time, you’re gonna have a long night!

Two classic Phat Phree happy hour articles:

http://thephatphree.com/features.asp?StoryID=883&SectionID=11

http://thephatphree.com/features.asp?StoryID=635&SectionID=11

the first time the misses had to drag me into salsitas on chippewa after thurs in the square.

Now we go there pretty frequently during the summer, especially when they are like 3 bucks a piece. I drink four or five, pretty good times.

ohh i pm you to get a name change but no you just drink on it.

I’ve been saving my liver for Saturday. It’s the installatyion dinner at the fire co and an open bar all night. I’m gonna put a hurtin on the rum wooooo.

ugh, i like whiskey, but man it makes for a rough hangover

back to cabernet for this dude.

wine > beer > liquor.

The only problem with this for me is that I’m a bit of a wine snob so getting drunk off wine is an expensive proposition.

Fuck, I forgot about this. lol

sorry kevin